Raleigh passing out parade

Drakey

War Hero
higthepig said:
Can someone explain to me how you can be backclassed for failing a Kit Muster?.

Quite simple really. If you don't reach the standard required you fail it. After 3 failures you are given the chance to redeem yourself but cannot contiune with your current class.

In my view the fault lies with the Instructer.

The fault lies firmly with the individual and most definately not the instructor. They are given every assistance to reach the standard. For some it is totally beyond their ability. It may have something to do with attitude and discipline, and not just an unwillingness or being unable to cope with that element of training.

Backclassed for a fortnight? does he lay his kit out three or four times a day?

The class immediately behind may be full so the only option is a two week training extension.

The fault lies firmly with the individual and most definately not the instructor. They are given every assistance to reach the standard. For some it is totally beyond their ability. It may have something to do with attitude and discipline, and not just an unwillingness or being unable to cope with that element of training.

I`m sorry, but if it has something to do with Attitude and discipline, then something is wrong with either the Instructors or the Recruiting system, I don`t wish to get into an argument with anyone, just stating my opinion, why not give the offender further Kit Musters at odd times, like in the evenings, or is that against their ` Uman Rights `?

No replies required.

Guzzler

War Hero
No B2B. Reasonable question, but if you bear in mind that there is invariably 'natural wastage' there will be a class with spaces in it.

That is, from a full complement of 66 (I will stand correction, but it's close to that) you are very likely to have the odd late withdrawal, no-show or refusal to sign. Even if you don't there's always a chance of a medical discharge early on, and then of course, as things get moving, you will have the odd PVR and DUDT.

Latest Threads