Raleigh passing out parade

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
It was, is and remains Fridays... my previous reference to other days of the week referred to the fact that some people will fail Basic Training, so you could 'pass out of Raleigh' on ANY day! :roll: :lol:

cornish_jan

Badgeman
aye its passing in...and its DEFINATELY on a friday....bin on divisions for the past 3weeks...bloody freeeeeezing! so yea...fridays and passing in now.

Polto

War Hero
brazenhussy said:
PINCH said:
theoldti said:
Is it not called "Passing In" now?

NEVER WAS and Never will be "passing out" ok repeat after me you PASS OUT OF TRAINING.

Simple really.

Have a nice day

actually it now IS a passing in parade--------

get with the times grandpa

Oh BH sorry but.....

Cmdre Keegan changed it back to Passing OUT around a year ago. We're still trying to get back into calling it that - half the time we just say 'passing whatever'.

And it is on Fridays. Currently commences around 1330hrs but there are moves afoot to change the time to mid morning to give thos who need to travel a better chance of getting home on the same day...I think.

Well my present avatar (one day only roll up folks) is my passing out/in/all around about parade.
The hottest day for years and yes, quite a few passed out!

Polto said:
brazenhussy said:
PINCH said:
theoldti said:
Is it not called "Passing In" now?

NEVER WAS and Never will be "passing out" ok repeat after me you PASS OUT OF TRAINING.

Simple really.

Have a nice day

actually it now IS a passing in parade--------

get with the times grandpa

Oh BH sorry but.....

Cmdre Keegan changed it back to Passing OUT around a year ago. We're still trying to get back into calling it that - half the time we just say 'passing whatever'.

And it is on Fridays. Currently commences around 1330hrs but there are moves afoot to change the time to mid morning to give thos who need to travel a better chance of getting home on the same day...I think.

If that is the case- i apologise for my remark.

thblushing.gif

sussex2 said:
Well my present avatar (one day only roll up folks) is my passing out/in/all around about parade.
The hottest day for years and yes, quite a few passed out!

Which smart-looking ant are you? (Or is this not shown actual size?)

Latest Threads