Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Raleigh on October 4th?

Hey! I’ve recently been told that I will be heading to Raleigh on October 4th but have not yet been told my PRNC date yet and Im a little concerned! I’d love to find people going at the same time as me so I’m not going in blind and if anyone has any advice about when or where I can get my PRNC date that would be amazing:)

Hey! I’ve recently been told that I will be heading to Raleigh on October 4th but have not yet been told my PRNC date yet and Im a little concerned! I’d love to find people going at the same time as me so I’m not going in blind and if anyone has any advice about when or where I can get my PRNC date that would be amazing:)
The PRNC is not taking place at the moment.
The official FB group has been closed, so no more intake whatsapp and messenger groups. The only way to meet others is pre entry and final briefings, and also here on the forum.
What's your role? I'll add you to the list.

The official FB group has been closed, so no more intake whatsapp and messenger groups. The only way to meet others is pre entry and final briefings, and also here on the forum.

Hi I’m joining on the 4th of October too. Could I please be added to the list! I’m joining as a student nurse :)

I'm joining as a nurse too! What a coincidence:)

Do you have any idea why the FB group has been closed by any chance?

Looked like it was just extra effort for no real gain - all the info on the FB group got transferred over to the Defence Learning Environment (which does have its own forum to interact with your fellow cohort).

Looked like it was just extra effort for no real gain - all the info on the FB group got transferred over to the Defence Learning Environment (which does have its own forum to interact with your fellow cohort).
Do we get issued login details or do we have to request it from the AFCO?

Do you get the DLE access closer to start date or should I be chasing up? I've had the messages on portal with instructions but says you'll get a separate email with link (also says if you've not had it 3 weeks prior to start date contact X)
Cheers

You will be issued with DLE details close to your entry date (no chase up required), first with an introductory email and then with your access login details.

Latest Threads