raleigh on 1st july????

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by -buggy-, May 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hey everyone ! anybody starting raleigh on the 1st of july i know one person that is, but just curious if anybody from RR is joining then :)

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

It's gonna be a very small Passing Out Parade then... :lol:

3. :lol: Look on the bright side buggy, you've got a 50-50 chance of getting the top trainee prize!

4. sgtpepperband

...unless the other guy is msgsmiley, who knows farkin' everything! :lol:

5. Take every day as it comes, be where you have to be 5 minutes before time, dressed smartly in the correct rig and you shouldn't go too far wrong.
    It's a different world to enjoy.
    If you don't understand ask, most important of all.

6. im looking forward to it i just cant believe theres only two of us! lol

7. good luck mate; I hope you enjoy it.

8. Just hope your other classmate doesnt fail there exams and then gets backclassed then !!

9. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

:lol: :lol: :lol: Just to put your mind at rest there's about 22 others joining on that day, it's just that they're obviously not on RR (yet).

One for Sgt PB - they "pass-in" nowadays! (Gawd knows why)
    Do keep up lofty. :lol:

10. "Ninja" We had the "passing out" or "passing in" parade argument last year , cant remember the end result but to most of us oldies will always know it as "passing out" :wink:

11. If there are only 2 of you your oppo may be one of those who drop out, then YOU would win the Top Trainee Prize! :D :lol:

12. Ninja_Stoker

same here!

13. No, it has reverted to "pass out", once again.
    Keep up ninja :wink: :p

14. Ninja_Stoker

'kin 'ell! :lol:

15. You must have had a change of leadership then - it seems that "passing in" or "passing out" depends on who is in charge down there! :wink:

16. If theres only 2 of you, u can't use i copied him/her, also u get a whole mess to yourself.lol

17. Yes - it was also always the case that passing-out classes threw their caps in the air when dismissed. This was banned for "health and safety reasons" for some time, but thankfully, the new leadership re-instated it ;)

18. Ninja_Stoker

Too true, what better way to acquire a newer, better hat than the one you just lobbed upward :?: :lol:

19. sgtpepperband

Who the fark are you calling old?! I'm not 40 (yet!)... :wink:

20. Or so you claim :twisted: