Raleigh Medical

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by mclark1515, Sep 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a quick question about the medical at raleigh, what does it involve? Do you strip down to your underwear again like the AFCO medical then get a lot of injections later? I'm just curious because I hate needles!

2. nothing to worry about :nike: you will feel like a second hand pin cushion, when the Doc has finished with you:biggrin:

3. Ask Angrydoc, all pussers medics moonlight as professional darts players.

4. He`ll come in with a needle,
    A bloody great lance
    "Now you poxy faced bastard,
    This will make you dance"

I`m not a fan of them, no tats, try not to think of them. Hard I know but it worry about things you can do something about and accept things you carnt, you`ll be OK.

5. I didn't know Lance Armstrong resided at Raleigh, :biggrin:. Yeah I'm just being a bit of a wimp and wanted to know what went on, peace of mind and all that!

6. If your out of date for any jabs, or have never had them...grit your teeth and look the other way, 'tis only a small prick and you'll meet a lot more of them on the parade ground (they carry sticks for easy identification) :D

• Like Like x 3
  7. Big needles. Huge ones. And loads of them. You're in for a treat. I suggest you man up.

8. Exactly. This is the ******* military you friggin beefer. Get a grip. Ooops I am bullying again.

9. You will be getting a few pricks at Raleigh, more if your GP didn't supply them with a comprehensive inoculations history.