Raleigh Kit List - Light Tan Polish?

shinson

Lantern Swinger
Hi All,

Just putting together my kit and buying the bits and pieces.

One thing I can not find anywhere, is Kiwi Light Tan polish (as advised on the kitlist). I have bought some Dark Tan (last tin on the shelf).

Can anyone either post a URL for a place I can purchase the Light Tan polish or will the Dark Tan be ok?

Thanks in advance

3 weeks and 4 days until I am off :)

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
If you have been issued Haix boots, just read the care information on the label. Leder Gris is totally acceptable, as is neutral shoe polish on the leather parts. They do not need to be highly polished.

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
That's really annoying. I get plenty of results for light tan shoe polish, but the link only goes direct to the main Amazon web page.

shinson

Lantern Swinger
That's really annoying. I get plenty of results for light tan shoe polish, but the link only goes direct to the main Amazon web page.
Kiwi light tan? Or generic light tan?

I was hoping to buy a brand I have used before - and not take a gamble on a cheaper brand.

I've seen on here that people for instance don't recommend the Cherry Blossom stuff.

TugTwin1

Midshipman
Annoying @dapperdunn I see your point now

Copy the below and paste it at the end of amazon.co.uk

/d/Care-Products-Shoe-Accessories/Kiwi-Shoe-Polish-Tan-30g/B000MLEZ0I/ref=sr_1_46_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1488374846&sr=8-46&keywords=kiwi+shoe+polish

shinson

Lantern Swinger
Annoying @dapperdunn I see your point now

Copy the below and paste it at the end of amazon.co.uk

/d/Care-Products-Shoe-Accessories/Kiwi-Shoe-Polish-Tan-30g/B000MLEZ0I/ref=sr_1_46_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1488374846&sr=8-46&keywords=kiwi+shoe+polish

I have no idea how you found that, but thanks!

I was literally google searching it, or in the amazon search bar typing Kiwi light tan polish? Ah well, thanks anyway appreciate it!

shinson

Lantern Swinger
If you have been issued Haix boots, just read the care information on the label. Leder Gris is totally acceptable, as is neutral shoe polish on the leather parts. They do not need to be highly polished.
I haven't done my PRNC yet :(

I go on March 20th, return the 23rd then off to Raleigh 26th!

Tigerpaw

Lantern Swinger
Try wilko...I managed to find a few different colours there. Also got a large tin of black for £1.25 or £1.50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sumo

War Hero
:p:Dpersonally I would use tanning lotion, if that's your thing, polish will be a twat to get of your face?

Real Name

Midshipman
I've only got dark tan, other lads were using light tan and it makes them a strange colour.

Dark tan is definitely better than light for the boots.

shinson

Lantern Swinger
I've only got dark tan, other lads were using light tan and it makes them a strange colour.

Dark tan is definitely better than light for the boots.
Ha!

I have gone OTT.

Now have light tan, clear polish, dark tan, parade gloss, black polish.

That should cover me hopefully ;)