raleigh in take date

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by krscott86, Sep 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hey just a quick post to see if anyone is got the intake date for the 14th of october :afro:

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Welcome to the site.

I'm sure there will be one or two lurking about somewhere.

There will be 24-ish of you arriving at Raleigh, odds are some of them will frequent this site already.

3. Hello and welcome to RR,

I take it you're joining ont he 14th? Good luck and wishing you all the best, I am sure one or two others will be turning up sooner or later.

Before you head off the Raleigh, have a read through the threads on here, pop into chat one night or post away, we are here to help.

J_D xxxx

4. thanx for the welcome i think i have looked at most of the post on raleigh and they are very helpful. you cant get the information u really want at the afco

5. Ninja_Stoker

Yeah, know the feeling mate.

Click.

6. im sure they are there just to get us in the door then we need to do the research as some of there information is a bit back dated

7. :D

8. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

A bit of research first might be a good idea, it's always disappointing to discover that the AFCO don't actually recruit astronauts :pottytrain1:

9. Space cadets on the other hand........

10. i got a 14th of occtober entry lol and the 24 arriving will they be from the same sort of area like im from cornwall

11. Ninja_Stoker

Nope, from all over UK & Commonwealth

12. ok thanks again ninja

13. Off on the 7th, will probably unknowingly bump into you.

Well, they can't give you answers if you don't ask questions. :thumright:

14. yeh prob will lol

15. Ninja_Stoker

I vote Chris A for Admiral. Nice one.