Raleigh exams?

Hello everyone

Just a quick (probably stupid) question.

At Raleigh do you take any written exams, and if so what are the exams on?

Just in case I can get a head start in revision

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
There are written exams/tests on basic elements of training.

Whilst it is appreciated there are those who like to prepare as best they can, there is plenty of time to learn, absorb & revise prior to taking these particular tests.

The area you really, really need to be focusing on is fitness, particularly with regards runs, swims, sit-ups and press ups. Similarly, people tend to fail kitmusters more than written exams, so learning how to handwash & iron clothes properly will certainly help give you the edge in training and indeed the capacity to help those who unwisely arrive ill prepared in these areas.

redmonkey

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
Bad form and impatience.

People on here are willing to give advice but we are not here 24/7 at the beck and call everytime someone asks a question.

If you rush us for an answer you might not get a decent answer to the question.
Some of us can be right grumpy old sods

Edit for mong autospell.

Last edited:
The main reason I did it was because I was on the move and wanted to receive notifications incase I became distracted in work and forgot the post existed.

Ninja gave a good answer.

Would bump again.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You have to take a maths and English assessment in week two to determine the level you're currently working at, but that's for when you go to phase 2.

There is also the NGT exam in week 10 that you have to pass to complete Phase 1 training (pass mark is 70%) but you have 10 weeks to revise for it.

I don't get the same exciting replies that way.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I don't think it fare to give him a brain dead and bullshit, one has to assume he had a brain, for it now to be dead, and I find it hard to believe he had one , and not bullshit, just full of shite would suffice

I remember when CTs were clever - voy karasho, as they might phonetically have said.

After several months I then RTUd and became normal again, though it took a while to stop running up trees and eating nuts in isolation!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
alexissonice The Gash Barge 0
C Joining the Royal Navy 1
NateDogg Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2