Raleigh Easter Break

iipodgeii

Badgeman
Hey all, silly question but im due for Raleigh on sunday! (Finally haha) really looking forward to it, got the bald haircut and everything ready but my question is this,
Because i join in march, easter leave falls mid way through training, obviously because of the 2 weeks off i am to add 2 weeks onto pass out [emoji23] but i need to double check with someone, would i be passing out 26th may or 2nd june? I keep making up reasons for passing out in either of the dates thus confusing myself [emoji90]
Thanks

Joshuarrly

Midshipman
As far as I'm aware that's what happens phase 1 becomes 12weeks long because of the easter leave. I start on 26th and I'll be 2 weeks in then leave haha

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sumo

War Hero
Just join up and enjoy 12 weeks will fly by but anything could happen, so don't worry about the passing out date concentrate on achieving pass out, when the date looks like it is going to happen then sort out your guests. Good luck.

iipodgeii

Badgeman
I will enjoy it and not focus on the date. Its only for my parents because my mum was ex navy and she fancies bringing my family down for not only pass out but for a lil be of sightseeing of plymouth haha. She would need to book some rooms in advance

Sumo

War Hero
I will enjoy it and not focus on the date. Its only for my parents because my mum was ex navy and she fancies bringing my family down for not only pass out but for a lil be of sightseeing of plymouth haha. She would need to book some rooms in advance

Mother can always book rooms, they can be cancelled? Keeps her on her toes, and let's her know it's your time, hers has gone. Harsh but true?