Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Rage.........and how to get rid of it!

Matey,

I used to see a landlady of a pub in Guzz and whenever anyone got stressed/hacked off she would take them out the back and get them to throw empty litre spirit bottles at a wall! It really works!

WHY DON'T YOU LOT SHUT THE FUCK UP, KEEP BEATING ON ABOUT RAGE< JUST FUCKIN SHOUT AT SOMEONE, SPLIT THEIR FUCKIN HEAD OPEN WITH A SHOVEL AND KICK THEIR PISSIN HEAD DOWN A DRAIN YOU WIMPY BASTARDS.

Thats better anyone for tea and bickies?

FInd a local scrapyard give the guy a tenner, borrow a sledge hammer and unleash the rage on a car. my god it is the best treatment for rage in the world.

Bernie_the_Phot said:
FInd a local scrapyard give the guy a tenner, borrow a sledge hammer and unleash the rage on a car. my god it is the best treatment for rage in the world.

Much more fun if he applied the same remedy to his ex's motor though.....

Especially if she was in it :wink: :twisted:

BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
Bernie_the_Phot said:

Much more fun if he applied the same remedy to his ex's motor though.....

Especially if she was in it :wink: :twisted:

Now listen Bob, the law on incitement is quite specific,..what a rascal you are.

Don`t know why you are so annoyed ….the fact is you are a part time father…the girl is only telling the truth….not helped by the fact that she doesn`t like….er, doesn’t love…er,fcukin hates you …
Move on and join the long procession of estranged dads clogging up MacDonalds on a Sunday….Sad basturds……

…Hope this helps

…..

Write down a list of things that you want to do with your daughter (cinema, zoo, swimming pool, beach, Cheesington World of adventures etc. Obviously it depends on age of daughter so your list would be relevant to her, mine is an example) and also a list of things that you'd like to buy her (cd, dvd, dress, doll computer game etc.). Then book the tickets and buy the pressie and tell your daughter that you've done so and when you plan doing the activity together.
Your daughter will love you for it.
It comes with the added advantage that it is the best way of sticking the knife in the ex
You win the psychological warfare round - plus you get to see her face as you give your daughter back after having an amazing day with her dad.
That is priceless.

UncleAlbert said:
Don`t know why you are so annoyed ….the fact is you are a part time father…the girl is only telling the truth….not helped by the fact that she doesn`t like….er, doesn’t love…er,fcukin hates you …
Move on and join the long procession of estranged dads clogging up MacDonalds on a Sunday….Sad basturds……

…Hope this helps

…..

Dear, Uncle Albert,
I am writing to let you know that after reading your caring and sympathetic reply to your advice about rage, Daddy killed himself today.
Can you take me to the Zoo instead of him.
Lots of love,
Tiny Tim.

Latest Threads