RAF Scrambled - Cold War Deja Vu?

Well now they know we still have a functioning AEW system and have managed to scrape up a few Jets to have a look see.Wonder whats next?

Personally I don’t blame the Russians one jot over this as they have requested that we hand over Russians living here and we have refused so who can blame them for not handing over Alexander Lugovy. All this shenanigans is just the politicians playing the games they play. At the end of the day where trade and commerce are concerned they need us and we need them and there are certainly no alarm bells ringing in Finknottle Towers.

finknottle said:
Personally I don’t blame the Russians one jot over this as they have requested that we hand over Russians living here and we have refused so who can blame them for not handing over Alexander Lugovy. All this shenanigans is just the politicians playing the games they play. At the end of the day where trade and commerce are concerned they need us and we need them and there are certainly no alarm bells ringing in Finknottle Towers.
Its not the first time this year its happened as the Daily Mail website proves from mid April

finknottle said:
But compare the crimes of those they want sent back to the crimes of those we want handed over, murder does not compare to falling out with Putin.

Potential_Officer said:
finknottle said:
But compare the crimes of those they want sent back to the crimes of those we want handed over, murder does not compare to falling out with Putin.
However, Mr Boris Berezovsky has a whole lot to answer for doesn't he!

Potential_Officer said:
finknottle said:
PO, are you one of the 'Swoop and Troop Brigade'? Wheel the guilty bastard in!

Just reported on the norwegian news, that there has been 3 interceptions of russian bomber in the last 36 hours by the Norwegian Airforce, between Trondheim and Aberdeen, they are reporting the highest activity sine the end of the cold war. Can we buy back the Sea Harriers sold on Ebay?

andym said:
Trooped_Again said:
andym said:
Exactly!They have more obsolescent Weaponry then we have up to date!
What would you rather be killed by?

A musket ball or a parabellum?
Does it make a diference?Dead is dead!

400,000 muskets is worse than 100 GPMGs.
That was my point.

A weapon is a weapon until it is properly and permanently deactivated, so where does the obsolescence matter?