RAF near miss

I'm surprised that they allow wimmin to fly at all. Confucius say that lady aviator who fly plane upside down is bound to have crack up.

ex_rubberdagger said:
You say that but in light of what happened last week in Wales. Crash bang wallop what a picture!!!
You mean the incident where two children were killed along with the pilots? 'Crash bang wallop what a picture'? Is that supposed to be funny?

shipsnthat said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
You say that but in light of what happened last week in Wales. Crash bang wallop what a picture!!!
You mean the incident where two children were killed along with the pilots? 'Crash bang wallop what a picture'? Is that supposed to be funny?
I doubt very much he meant any offence, and even if he did, this is Diamond Lil's.

Low flying like that pilots use the principle of "See and Avoid". That looked a bit more like "Avoid and See" but who is complaining. When I was instucting on light aircraft in Herefordshire a few years ago that sort of thing was fairly commonplace. This is only "significant" because it was two Crab aircraft.

Latest Threads