RAF near miss

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by buggerit84, Feb 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Loadsa seperation! The Tonka driver didn't seem overly fussed.

2. I expected to see you had been saved from joining up with them.

3. They'll do anything to try and get out of a trip to Afghanistan, queens.

4. Typical RAF, always the "nearly" men......bloody amateurs at least we managed to get the Froggie sub.....

5. You say that but in light of what happened last week in Wales. Crash bang wallop what a picture!!!

6. Dont forget they are one of the big 3 though Monty!! :roll: :roll:

7. They're like goldfish - 3 second memory. It's why they're always telling you they're a tonka pilot!

8. I'm surprised that they allow wimmin to fly at all. Confucius say that lady aviator who fly plane upside down is bound to have crack up.

9. Hardly what you'd call a 'near miss' was it. Saw the other aircraft, well clear a wee bit of vertical separation. :wink:

10. This is bloody ancient i saw it late last year.

11. You mean the incident where two children were killed along with the pilots? 'Crash bang wallop what a picture'? Is that supposed to be funny?

12. If it's not, I'm going to hell.

13. I doubt very much he meant any offence, and even if he did, this is Diamond Lil's.

14. Low flying like that pilots use the principle of "See and Avoid". That looked a bit more like "Avoid and See" but who is complaining. When I was instucting on light aircraft in Herefordshire a few years ago that sort of thing was fairly commonplace. This is only "significant" because it was two Crab aircraft.