RAF gunner or Royal marine

clanky

War Hero
wet_blobby said:
Can you do "barrier up"........"barrier down".....?

If I've spelt it wrong, or you know what I'm talking about, that gives you a pointer....

Surely thats the job of the RAFP.

lukep

War Hero
Doe's anybody remember The recruiting Ad they did in magazines a few years back? The final statement on it was '' We're a bit like the Marines really!'' Nuff said on that one.

Also they've stolen the nickname of the marines Mountain leaders!
''Rock Apes'' My ring piece!

lukep

War Hero
Blobbs is right. When everybody else is taking scalps, The Rock cakes tend to crack lots of big arms barrier work. Usually in the country next door.

lukep

War Hero
Wrens are great when their young and plump at raleigh. But not long after their first draft and the fat arse has been drawn out of stores its a little bit like shagging a builder (i should know...) Theres also nothing worse than a bird using pussers speak!

lukep

War Hero
About 6 months Blobbs. Im living in Thailand at the moment for tax reasons.... Yeah gen!

I love sheds mate But i prefer Wendy houses,

wet_blobby said:
Mind you, Raf birds do seem to be better looking than jenny (except occifers)

Have to concur on that one blobbs. Got caught chatting up an RAF Cpl at Birmingham airport whilst waiting to transfer a couple of medivaced troops from Iraq. Was doing well until our arrival at Sellyoak and having dropped off the wounded the conversation went something like this.

Colleague to me "you ex army then"
Me "**** off army"
Another colleague. "You RAF then??"
Me "******* crab you have got to be joking"
Female RAF Cpl "Whats wrong with the RAF"??
Me "Erm think fast how am i going to save this?? Oh fcuk it!! "They walk sideways and didnt dissapoint me today by showing up late when the troops on the ground are pissed off"
Female RAF Cpl gives me look of death and thins out
ME Oh well my missus is far better looking than you anyway although that rig she's wearing..........

Latest Threads