RAF at the Edinburgh gay-off- Their own worst enemies

Re: RAF at the Royal Tournament- Their own worst enemies

Drill wasnt so bad,but your right they are a bunch of hermers and gayers,met this cnut in Jersey once when we were there showing the flag,he was in the Raf regiment,this prick got some elbow from one of the chefs cos he was talking absolute crap when we (the boys) were trying to drink as much ferkin beer as we could in our alloted shore leave, :D

What with saving the world and being point man for the whole of the NATO the raf Regt wouldn't have time for drill practice.

StixJimboRM said:
Forgive me for being picky, but that was the Edinburgh Tattoo mate.

!
Ops, wishful thinking on my behalf there, I was hoping if I keep saying it it'll come back. :(

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Well I was impressed, apart from the fact they can't swing their arms (watch the primates at Paington zoo, they can't either), as NZB said, not once did they shout "barrier up...barrier down"

WreckerL said:
Well I was impressed, apart from the fact they can't swing their arms (watch the primates at Paington zoo, they can't either), as NZB said, not once did they shout "barrier up...barrier down"
Trewlawney spent a week drilling them ;) Are you suggesting matelots cannot march properly o_O

Shocked of the Foreign Office

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
thingy said:
WreckerL said:
Trewlawney spent a week drilling them ;) Are you suggesting matelots cannot march properly o_O

Shocked of the Foreign Office
Of course matelots can march properly, it's the other armed forces that can't :wink:

mrbullcrap

Lantern Swinger
That wasn't "tragedy" Steps,that was"tragedy" bee gees, there's a difference.
And if my memory serves me right,i recall the tune of "The circle of life" Lion King! being played by the band at me passing out. :evil:

RN just as bad!

mrbullcrap said:
That wasn't "tragedy" Steps,that was"tragedy" bee gees, there's a difference.
And if my memory serves me right,i recall the tune of "The circle of life" Lion King! being played by the band at me passing out. :evil:

RN just as bad!
I didn't say it was by steps you clam discharge. I said it was tragedy and Kylie and S-Club 7.

And I'm not convinced you have even had a passing out of any kind you dribbling spaz.

mrbullcrap

Lantern Swinger
A little known fact is this ...

the Bandmaster of the RM Band at HMS Raleigh always asks the instructors how gay they think each passing out class is, and the music that is played reflects the 'gayness' of each passing out class (the music is all passed by the class instructors), its true, and it would seem that your passing out class must have been uber harry von turbo gay if you had that tune played at your passing out.

Just an observation!! :wink:[/quote]

How dare you sir,how dare you insult my class! We had character!! Yes maybe the whole division was close to not getting guard,but people smilled whenever we marched past,and yes maybe at one point we did have to go round the parade ground some 20 odd times,and someone did happen to call us worse class ever,managed to tick-tock our way past scran on a few occasions(on our way to scran),didn't know what to do when we saw a stop sign(usually got cut into two groups going in two different directions),got lost in raleigh(the whole class),complained about anything and everything,and maybe half the class did refused to get into the water at pier sellers because someone spotted a starfish.But we were FABULOUS. Our DI just happen to be a big Disney fan!! Nuff said!

P.s We kicked ass!

mrbullcrap

Lantern Swinger
So i'm guessing you're a PO of some sort,probably an AC.
And maybe working at Raleigh. :?:
Got an idea of what you might look like and and probably still in ya early 30's well if i happen to run into you at raleigh or where ever,be sure that i will try to introduce myself PO,as the one you said deserved to die or should be killed,well one of them two in previous posts. [email protected] i'll talk to who ever i want to and i don't have to prove anything to anyone!I never said i was in the Navy you self-obsessed... :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Navy to raf apprenticeship Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
MoD_RSS RAF flights to take UK aid-funded supplies to Africa to tackle coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £20-million contract awarded for Typhoon infrastructure at RAF Lossiemouth MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RAF Fighter Jets, Surveillance and Refuelling aircraft have been in action across Europe this week in support of NATO allies MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RAF completes COVID support task at Kinloss MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RAF jets in Lithuania intercept Russian aircraft MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Third Future Accommodation Model (FAM) pilot takes off in RAF Wittering MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Red Arrows to stay in Lincolnshire following RAF Scampton closure MoD News 0
M Thinking of joining RNR. Ex raf rigger Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 35
H Navy or RAF Nursing? Joining the Royal Navy 7
MoD_RSS Former head of RAF to be appointed chair of the UK Civil Aviation Authority MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RAF Typhoons begin NATO Air Policing mission in Lithuania MoD News 0
0 Joining the Navy as AET compared to RAF aircraft technician Joining the Royal Navy 26
H 17 Sqn joint RAF/RN , direct entry? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
MoD_RSS RAF delivers UK aid to Turkey for Syrians in crisis MoD News 0
J Applying for pilot roles in Navy and RAF simultaneously Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 48
MoD_RSS RAF submarine hunters first touchdown in UK MoD News 0
soleil 5 News: " HM The Queen Visits RAF Marham For Her First Public Engagement Of 2020" The Fleet Air Arm 1
soleil FB: BBC News - A Special Mission For RAF Fylingdales Current Affairs 0
soleil Portsmouth News: "HMS Queen Elizabeth: Royal Navy, RAF & Army Form Up For Stunning Remembrance Day Tribute On Deck" The Fleet 3
MoD_RSS First Poseidon aircraft delivered to the RAF MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Army and RAF listed as top 100 social mobility employers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RAF pilot seconded to Virgin Orbit space programme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Construction of F35 facilities progressing at RAF Lakenheath MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RAF Typhoons complete NATO air policing mission in Estonia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Upgrades to RAF Lossiemouth continue with runway resurfacing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DIO supports further renovation of RAF Lakenheath MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RAF Typhoons scramble from UK and Estonia to intercept Russian aircraft MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RAF Typhoons scrambled twice in two days to intercept Russian military aircraft MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RAF Chinook assists Derbyshire Police at Toddbrook Reservoir MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RAF Lakenheath gets power to grow thanks to the Defence Infrastructure Organisation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RAF Typhoons scrambled from Ämari Air Base to intercept a Russian military transport aircraft MoD News 1
MoD_RSS Dstl to develop conceptual unmanned aircraft for RAF MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Construction begins on F35 infrastructure at RAF Lakenheath MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF Typhoons scramble to intercept Russian fighters as part of Baltic Air Policing Mission MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF Typhoons scrambled to intercept Russian transport aircraft MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF Typhoons intercept Russian fighters in Estonia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: RAF Typhoon jets trial miniature missile decoy device MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF Typhoons scramble twice in two days to intercept Russian aircraft MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Fourth Quick Reaction Alert Squadron for RAF Lossiemouth MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF Northolt runway closes as planned for resurfacing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF Typhoons intercept Russian Aircraft over the North Sea MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: RAF aircraft to fly vital UK aid relief to Mozambique MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Demolition work begins at RAF Lakenheath MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF Brize Norton hosts inaugural UK-Germany Defence Ministerial Council MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF Typhoons use Brimstone capability for the first time MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF Engineer becomes first ever UK female military three-star Commander MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF Capability Innovation Day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF Capability Innovation Day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The end of an era: RAF Tornado returns from operations for the last time MoD News 0