RAF and bullying

yicker

MIA
Back on topic though...

2_deck_dash said:
And why do their officers carry swords? Has anyone in the entire history of the RAF had to use a sword in battle?

...what a f'ing good question. I'll have to change Wikipedia later with a suitable dit.

JonnoJonno

Banned
Blackrat said:
Is it actually possible to bully a crab? I mean, they don't really count now do they?

If you can make a 17 year old scouse EasyJet stewardess cry, then you have all the bullying credentials you need to make a crab burst into tears. And as we know, all that takes is a swift kick in the cunt and the theft of her 4 carat gold hoop earrings

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
JonnoJonno said:
Blackrat said:
Is it actually possible to bully a crab? I mean, they don't really count now do they?

If you can make a 17 year old scouse EasyJet stewardess cry, then you have all the bullying credentials you need to make a crab burst into tears. And as we know, all that takes is a swift kick in the cunt and the ravaging of her brown hoop

Edited to provide clearer instructions

JonnoJonno

Banned
WreckerL said:
JonnoJonno said:
Blackrat said:

If you can make a 17 year old scouse EasyJet stewardess cry, then you have all the bullying credentials you need to make a crab burst into tears. And as we know, all that takes is a swift kick in the cunt and the ravaging of her brown hoop

Edited to provide clearer instructions

I have much to learn! :D

2_deck_dash

War Hero
I must confess I was in the Air Cadets when I was younger. I still beat myself up over it everyday. I have tried to repent by joining the Royal Navy and then the TA but I still can't get the images of that horrible blue uniform out of my head.

I'm sorry if I have offended anyone by my presence on this site, I will leave if it makes you feel better.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
2_deck_dash said:
I must confess I was in the Air Cadets when I was younger. I still beat myself up over it everyday. I have tried to repent by joining the Royal Navy and then the TA but I still can't get the images of that horrible blue uniform out of my head.

I'm sorry if I have offended anyone by my presence on this site, I will leave if it makes you feel better.

Mate. Counselling is out there. Get it out of your system. You were too young at the time so i will not judge you.

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Thanks Blackrat, you are a true friend. I've tried seeking help but I still have a burning desire to grow a moustache, put on a tracksuit with an RAF sqn crest on it and wear it everywhere I go.

I also can't get that bloody Dambusters tune out of my head. Sometimes I even wear sunglasses in uniform and I have even been known to put my cap on at a jaunty angle whilst wearing CS95.

:(

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
It will pass with time 2DD. Actually, humming the Dambusters tune is fine as i will be the first to admit, they did a grand job in WWII (and on Op Granby if i HAVE to be honest) but that aside, they are worthless creatures. I suggest you watch the volleyball scene in Top Gun and if you don't get wood, there is hope.

Latest Threads