RAF and bullying

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
2_deck_dash said:
Alfacharlie said:
I think me and 2DD would of been oppo's. Good ol' snaggy rating, nice.

:D Gotta love a snagged up individual. I think I first realised I wanted to be a snaggy rating when I watched the Killick of my mess shave in the piss bucket one morning. I watched in awe as he dunked his Mach 3 into the fizzing, steamy bucket of urine, vomit and quickstrip and removed his beard.

From then it was a downward spiral into snagdom, I ate my first piece of sweetcorn from the sewage treatment plant tank the very next day and realised it was definitely the way forward. Since then my Naval career has been a blur of various bodilly fluids, the contents of a number of COSHH lockers, ladies clothing and anti flash.

Perv. the rest is understandable but anti-flash FFS. Are there no depths you won't plumb

2_deck_dash

War Hero
WreckerL said:
2_deck_dash said:
Alfacharlie said:
I think me and 2DD would of been oppo's. Good ol' snaggy rating, nice.

:D Gotta love a snagged up individual. I think I first realised I wanted to be a snaggy rating when I watched the Killick of my mess shave in the piss bucket one morning. I watched in awe as he dunked his Mach 3 into the fizzing, steamy bucket of urine, vomit and quickstrip and removed his beard.

From then it was a downward spiral into snagdom, I ate my first piece of sweetcorn from the sewage treatment plant tank the very next day and realised it was definitely the way forward. Since then my Naval career has been a blur of various bodilly fluids, the contents of a number of COSHH lockers, ladies clothing and anti flash.

Perv. the rest is understandable but anti-flash FFS. Are there no depths you won't plumb

Safeguard: The best tug I have ever had was whilst wearing ops room anti-flash, you know the ones with the soft leather palms on the gloves?

Try it you won't be disappointed.

Oil_Slick

War Hero
RAF pilot

2wqvbdj.jpg
]

Village Person…

VillagePeopleGuy.jpg

The case for the prosecution rests M'lud!

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Slick

Don't make me warn you about the no ginger rule again.

The rules are quite clear cut and are for everyone's benefit, please don't break them again or I will have to report you to a mod.

Keep your gutter filth to yourself. Potential recruits read these forums.

Oil_Slick

War Hero
2_deck_dash said:
Slick

Don't make me warn you about the no ginger rule again.

The rules are quite clear cut and are for everyone's benefit, please don't break them again or I will have to report you to a mod.

Keep your gutter filth to yourself. Potential recruits read these forums.

Sorry,

That's another black mark against the crabs, ginger top lip pubes!

yicker

MIA
I've heard that the routine of making the crabs stand at the back (behind even the army) will continue and their drips about seniority and such like have come up against deaf ears. They're going to the European Court of crustacean rights next month.

2_deck_dash

War Hero
I mean seriously what the fcuck have the crabs done since 1941?

And why do their officers carry swords? Has anyone in the entire history of the RAF had to use a sword in battle?

Latest Threads