RAF and bullying

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by WreckerL, Nov 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. DEFENCE BULLYING REPORT - RAF Worst of the Three Services"

A recent report by the Equal Opportunities Audit Team has found that allegations of "a culture of widespread bullying and brutality" within the British Forces are, in the most part, unfounded. The audit team, which travelled to every Defence establishment across the UK and abroad and interviewed staff from all three services, found surprisingly few cases of unfair treatment and bullying within the Army and Navy.

When it came to the Airforce, however, the report told a different story.

Complaints to the EOAT came from a total of 13,555 RAF members, compared with three from Navy and just one from Army.

While this statistic is alarming in its own right, it becomes horrific when one considers that each complaint represents a sad story of abuse, mistreatment and neglect. As one senior RAF officer put it, "Each story is, in itself, a sad indictment on the RAF. When taken as a whole, however, they demonstrate a reprehensible lack of regard for personnel on the part of RAF managers at all levels."

One young pilot told of having to spend two nights in tented accommodation, despite the fact that there was an empty five-star hotel just 1km away.

Another said that he had been forced to endure a gruelling fitness test every year since he joined in 1997.

One airwoman alleged that she had been overlooked for promotion on numerous occasions, simply because she was fat, lazy and stupid.

An aircraftman stated he had been refused permission to wear civilian attire to work, despite the fact that his uniform clashed with his eye colour.

Another had been forced to wear uncomfortable safety boots for periods of up to eight hours straight.

An RAF clerk could not understand why she had been sent to work in a Joint military headquarters, "I have been forced to work for horrid Army people who just don't understand what the military is all about. I feel the RAF has victimised me by forcing me to do this...I will be seeking compensation..."

Shockingly, RAF Senior Ranks are also subject to mistreatment. One SNCO Flight Sergeant stated, "I was deeply upset when I was addressed as 'Flight Sergeant' by an officer. He knew my name was Robert. It was just horrible - I have never been more humiliated in my life." In response a senior RAF officer stated, "the officer in question has been moved on...".

A number of personnel complained of having to attend courses that were not relevant to their jobs, such as rigorous ground combat courses and drawn-out lectures on occupational health and safety. To add insult to injury, a young corporal was even ordered to pack up chairs in the classroom after one such course.

The huge backlash against treatment of Air Force personnel should provide senior officers with a vital clue with regard to the massive retention problems experienced by the RAF in recent times. Over the past two years, Defence has spent some L19.8 million looking into the issue.

Not all of the Air Force's hierarchy, however, were upset by the revelations. Said outgoing Chief of the Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Sir Errol Flynn, KCB CBE DSO ADC BSc(Eng) FRAeS RAF, "I'm delighted with the result. I am very happy that our retention problems are due, in the most part at least, to something as harmless as bullying. I thought everyone was leaving because of me."
  2. chocks away
  3. I like it Wrecker.

Every day I set myself a single goal: To make a crab cry. I am 795 days undefeated.
  4. Is 'dry bumming' them classed as bullying?? Not sure on this.
  5. I hope so.
  6. Crikey, thank fcuk for that. Thought I may have wasted my time at Shawbury.
  7. I think it is only classed as bullying if, whilst dry bumming, you fish-hook their cheeks and drive your elbow into the base of their spine until they cry. Just to make sure they know whos boss, when they are cowering naked in the corner of the room sobbing, I drag them out into the middle of the floor by their hair and kick them around for five minutes, occasionally dropping a knee into their stomach.

Works for me the filthy little cockteasing sluts.
  8. I like 'oinking' it's a sport that all men can enjoy. Basically whilst dry bumming them you simply insert two fingers into her nostrils and pull the nose upwards in a pig like manner, then punch her in the kidneys until she 'oinks' like a swine.

You haven't lived until you've tried it.

9. Nice, I used to introduce a bit of dirty sanchez to the little WAF slags. ............... And then cut 'em up and put 'em in the cupboard until my out muster. Job done.
  10. I used to reserve le dirty sanchez for my 'special' wrens.

Of course when I say special wrens I actually mean all wrens, especially the ones in 2Q Port mess on the Exeter. Infact the sport of Kings has to be getting naked, covering yourself in PX24, climbing up through the escape hatch from 3Q mess and administering poo tashes all round.

I like to think of myself as a kind of snaggy, faeces obsessed tooth fairy.
  11. I think me and 2DD would of been oppo's. Good ol' snaggy rating, nice.
  12. :D Gotta love a snagged up individual. I think I first realised I wanted to be a snaggy rating when I watched the Killick of my mess shave in the piss bucket one morning. I watched in awe as he dunked his Mach 3 into the fizzing, steamy bucket of urine, vomit and quickstrip and removed his beard.

From then it was a downward spiral into snagdom, I ate my first piece of sweetcorn from the sewage treatment plant tank the very next day and realised it was definitely the way forward. Since then my Naval career has been a blur of various bodilly fluids, the contents of a number of COSHH lockers, ladies clothing and anti flash.
  13. Perv. the rest is understandable but anti-flash FFS. Are there no depths you won't plumb
  14. Safeguard: The best tug I have ever had was whilst wearing ops room anti-flash, you know the ones with the soft leather palms on the gloves?

Try it you won't be disappointed.
  15. RAF pilot

Village Person…

The case for the prosecution rests M'lud!
  16. Slick

Don't make me warn you about the no ginger rule again.

The rules are quite clear cut and are for everyone's benefit, please don't break them again or I will have to report you to a mod.

Keep your gutter filth to yourself. Potential recruits read these forums.

17. Sorry,

That's another black mark against the crabs, ginger top lip pubes!
  18. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Is it actually possible to bully a crab? I mean, they don't really count now do they?
  19. I've heard that the routine of making the crabs stand at the back (behind even the army) will continue and their drips about seniority and such like have come up against deaf ears. They're going to the European Court of crustacean rights next month.
  20. I mean seriously what the fcuck have the crabs done since 1941?

And why do their officers carry swords? Has anyone in the entire history of the RAF had to use a sword in battle?