Radiographer in the Navy?

radrat00

Hi all. I'm currently studying diagnostic radiography at university and I am just weighing up opportunities once I've qualified. I've done a placement in a hospital and suchlike through university, but I've always been drawn to the armed forces for one reason or another. I understand there will be a waiting list for the role, but that's fine as I'm still at university currently, so I have time to wait.
Does anyone have any info on the role? Such as the sorts of deployments you're given, speed of promotions, what the role is like in general?
Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

Waspie

War Hero
Hi all. I'm currently studying diagnostic radiography at university and I am just weighing up opportunities once I've qualified. I've done a placement in a hospital and suchlike through university, but I've always been drawn to the armed forces for one reason or another. I understand there will be a waiting list for the role, but that's fine as I'm still at university currently, so I have time to wait.
Does anyone have any info on the role? Such as the sorts of deployments you're given, speed of promotions, what the role is like in general?
Any help would be appreciated, cheers.
Probably get a more accurate answer at your local recruiting office. I'm not aware of any medical officers on here!! Serving or otherwise!!

Latest Threads