Radio Supervisor & Communications Yeoman Job Descriptions

Hi all,

Don't have long left in and cannot find anywhere the old JD's for the RS and CY and was hoping someone out there still had a copy of them as I am trying to put a CV together. Any help would be greatful.
Cheers

The 'old' descriptions would be of very little use nowadays mate. I still have mine somewhere and its totally out of date with today's world of comms.

security_geek

Lantern Swinger
Re: Radio Supervisor & Communications Yeoman Job Description

You would be better saying what you were aiming for in civvy street and asking for assistance on skills crossover and conversion from mob to civvy speak.

Most of the answers may even be useful :wink:

sailorpopeye said:
Hi all,

Don't have long left in and cannot find anywhere the old JD's for the RS and CY and was hoping someone out there still had a copy of them as I am trying to put a CV together. Any help would be greatful.
Cheers
Officially, even morse died out ten years ago:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Remorseful_Day_(TV)

J.J.

Midshipman
Re: Radio Supervisor & Communications Yeoman Job Description

Potential civvy employers generally don't have any interest in RN job descriptions. The trick is to convert everything into civvy speak.

CTP courses before you leave hint at this and I was fortunate to get some very good CV advice on my MCSE resettlement course although I don't know if this would be the case across the board.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Blue Jokes 0
Ageing_Gracefully The Quarterdeck 12
N Submariners 1