RACIST POLICE

#1
Gloucester police have got it right , Recruit more muslim police officers , I was in Coventry on Tuesday and asked directions from a SIKH policeman , apart from his cap badge not being straight on his turban and greeting me with ALA ALA ALA instead of the traditional HELLO HELLO HELLO he was fine , LOOK AT BIRMINGHAM POLICE they have more white police officers than Black officers HOW RACIST IS THAT ??????
 
#2
Percy you are a muppet.

For a start I don't care what church/mosque/synagogue/temple a copper goes to as long as they do their job. Secondly muslims police and military personnel in the UK don't wear turbans. I think if you look that up you will find that it is mainly Sikh's who do that as it is part of the Sikh faith (correct me if I am wrong).

As far as Gloucestershire police go, well that is just typical as it is mainly white, middle class HR types who do the initial sift in recruitment and you know how PC those stupid sods are.

stab
 
#3
stabradop said:
Percy you are a muppet.

For a start I don't care what church/mosque/synagogue/temple a copper goes to as long as they do their job. Secondly muslims police and military personnel in the UK don't wear turbans. I think if you look that up you will find that it is mainly Sikh's who do that as it is part of the Sikh faith (correct me if I am wrong).

As far as Gloucestershire police go, well that is just typical as it is mainly white, middle class HR types who do the initial sift in recruitment and you know how PC those stupid sods are.

stab
Anybody see that asian police midget stand by whilst the gobby muslim was having a go at Reid on TV? Sad indeed.
 

Father_Famine

Lantern Swinger
#4
percey99 said:
Gloucester police have got it right , Recruit more muslim police officers , I was in Coventry on Tuesday and asked directions from a muslim policeman , apart from his cap badge not being straight on his turban and greeting me with ALA ALA ALA instead of the traditional HELLO HELLO HELLO he was fine , LOOK AT BIRMINGHAM POLICE they have more white police officers than Black officers HOW RACIST IS THAT ??????
Possibly not the right place to say this, but.

In NHS we now have to shortlist for an interview without knowing the candidates, sex, age, faith only their qualifications.

Admittedly for a hospital assistants post recently, I had a peruvian Dental Consultant, a philipino hotel worker, still working in Manilla but, willing to pay for their own Work Permit (they would not let me fly their to interview the person and and their CV was not good enough to call them here for an interview, (that would have been interesting)

I believe this is how we should select our personnel, MP's, Police etc, whats more the interviews should be conducted blind, ie not see or hear the candidate, Q & A session on computer, then persons employed would be the best candidate, not the most ethical, (Liberals paying extra if women are selected :roll: )
 
#6
Re the gobby muslim"cleric",he referred to how dare Dr reid go to a "Muslim Area".as far as i am aware there are NO muslim areas in UK.Only parts of towns/cities that have large immigrant/muslim populations.However if we dont stamp on cretins like that bloke we soon will have Muslim Areas!Apparently he isnt unknown to a bit of Police scrutiny in the past,might i suggest a Bum Boat back to The middle east where there are Muslim areas!
 
#7
andym said:
Re the gobby muslim"cleric",he referred to how dare Dr reid go to a "Muslim Area".as far as i am aware there are NO muslim areas in UK.Only parts of towns/cities that have large immigrant/muslim populations.However if we dont stamp on cretins like that bloke we soon will have Muslim Areas!Apparently he isnt unknown to a bit of Police scrutiny in the past,might i suggest a Bum Boat back to The middle east where there are Muslim areas!
Wasn't the "Muslim area" once a solid "Christian area" once?
 
#9
Always_a_Civvy said:
andym said:
Re the gobby muslim"cleric",he referred to how dare Dr reid go to a "Muslim Area".as far as i am aware there are NO muslim areas in UK.Only parts of towns/cities that have large immigrant/muslim populations.However if we dont stamp on cretins like that bloke we soon will have Muslim Areas!Apparently he isnt unknown to a bit of Police scrutiny in the past,might i suggest a Bum Boat back to The middle east where there are Muslim areas!
Wasn't the "Muslim area" once a solid "Christian area" once?
I believe that to help the muslim population we should introduce Sharia law. This law to be implicated only for members of the muslim faith.
Any volunteers to cut the right hand off the ones convicted of theft.?
Please form an orderly queue outside the NAAFI
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Diamond Lil's 9
S Diamond Lil's 3
L Current Affairs 19

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top