Racist party split: "Defend[ing] the reputation of the BNP"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Potential_Officer, Dec 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7152657.stm

The BNP has split into two factions, seems as though the racists can't even stand the sight of each other, let alone the sight of other races.

The faction that split made the bizarre claim that they are trying to "defend the reputation of the BNP," as what, a Racist, but otherwise sane party? Proof perhaps, if any was needed, that they are absolute nutters.

Mind anything which makes it harder for the BNP, or Real BNP, to win votes in an election must be a good thing.
  2. Re: Racist party split: "Defend[ing] the reputation of the B

I agree 100% with your views on that vile lot.
  3. Oh well, Milwall FC attendances down by 50% then ? Who's going to turn up - the racists or the REAL racists ?
  4. Let's just hope they don't get into a competition to prove who is the biggest racist.
  5. Leaving these pricks to there own stupidity seems to have paid off then.

Hopefully they will vanish up their own fundament. Well we all have dreams!!!!
  6. Re: Racist party split: "Defend[ing] the reputation of the B

well we have pompey ratings and Plymouth ratings,we dont degenerate our Plymouth collegues

Portsmouth Home of the Royal NAVY
  7. So without the BNP who are you going to vote for? Labour. Tory, Liberal? Think about it before you make your mind up, personally i don`t give a shit, but i will not vote for Labour, Tory or Liberal.....................please give me a choice..................
  8. Only 2 parties likely to win in my constituency are Labour or the SNP. Don't want to vote for either. Can barely put a fag paper between the major parties now anyhow.
  9. Re: Racist party split: "Defend[ing] the reputation of the B

I agree 100% in what you are saying but, sadly, a few BNP MP's would not be a bad thing. Although their intentions were born out of racism they did bring Immigration to the agenda's of Labour and the Conservatives.

The thing that gets to me (and I in no way, shape of form support the BNP) is that if we have pride in our nation and want to see BRITISH nationals, irrespective of colour or creed, treated better than the scum that come here to abuse the system (and before anyone starts I know that is the minority) we are racists.

The current government care more about being seen to be friendly and welcoming to everyone and not about our Forces, public services and the 2/3 of BRITISH children living under the poverty line, maybe a little power to the BNP will make them open there eyes.

But I'm not much into politics so I'll leave it there.

Now who said they were more racist than me :threaten:

"I'm not racist, my gardeners black." o_O :lol:

Armchair Hero
  10. Re: Racist party split: "Defend[ing] the reputation of the B

There is none more vile than the scum we have now, especially the leader.
  11. Re: Racist party split: "Defend[ing] the reputation of the B

Why is it the worlds problems can be solved in the pub over a few pints! Yet we pay our masters thousands for hurtling abuse at each other like spoilt schoolchildren.

On the racist issue it is usually the norm from those who have been a failure in life to blame the ethnics for there problems. I know a racist who thinks nothing about going out for an indian or chinese but states they should all go back home!!

We have a young Chinese lad living next door working at the filling station and attending college. The filling station job pays for his fees. A fine well mannered man. He will return to China after his course he misses his mother badly. He has been adopted by many Irish mothers over here.

Who goes back home if BNP was in power! Heaven forbid if this scum was ever put in charge, Then we would most certainly see rivers of blood.
  12. Seems to be the season for party splits... first came the split in the Respect Party which is now Respect Renewal and Respect. Interestingly only Respect is legally registered with the Electoral Commission, whilst their sitting MP now represents Respect Renewal. Until the new party is registered, they cannot put up any candidates for election, including their current MP!

The BNP's splinter group will find themselves in the same legal lacuna.
  13. Re: Racist party split: "Defend[ing] the reputation of the B

Not being part of the BNP. but in answer to your question BP, for a start you would get all of the Irish Gypsy/Traveller/Tinker community back !
  14. Re: Racist party split: "Defend[ing] the reputation of the B

Tossers every last one of them!
  15. Re: Racist party split: "Defend[ing] the reputation of the B

Followed by all the Anglo-Normans (as only a small percentage of the UK population are Anglo-Saxons that would mean most of the country emigrating/being given one way tickets out.) I'll put in a request now, to be deported to Iceland, ideally Akureyri. Those who remained in a Nazi/BNP "nation" would witness the destruction of our economy, the dismantling of the state governed by the rule of law (as happened, for example, with arbitrary Nazi rule in Germany) and hyperinflation. Mind you the BNP would presumably abolish the multilingual English language (in a Linguistic Purity Act) in favour of German!
  16. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'd gladly go back to my tribal homestead (Beara Peninsula, Co. Cork)!

But Great [sic] Britain will be a very quiet place if everyone returned to the birthplace of their ancestoral origins... 8O
  17. The BNP, if they are consistent, should practice their own beliefs upon themselves: that would see the forced emigration of most of their supporters back to France.
  18. Re: Racist party split: "Defend[ing] the reputation of the B

19. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

RR: Totally; the true 'British' tribes died out a long time ago, long before the Romans arrived. What followed was a mixie blob of civilisations and cultures, whether it be Celts, Romans, Normans, French, Jews, Afro-Caribbeans or Muslims. Anyone who does not see that is a racist bigot. Sorry!

8O :thumright:
  20. Re: Racist party split: "Defend[ing] the reputation of the B

Go to the Polling station get your voting form and in big letters write across the ballot sheet "NON OF THESE PRICK"

1. You Ballott Paper MUST be seen by those named on the paper and their AGENTS, as they are regarded a SPOILT
    2. They will get the message that they are a bunch of self serving tossers