Race Hate Preacher Gets A One Way Ticket Home

WarMonger

War Hero
The report didnt say how long his sentance was..has he been in prison since 2003???

Have we been paying for this piece of shit for the last 4 years in prison...a step in the right direction Yes...but the f**ker should have been deported in 2003.!!

(How about executed as an enemy of the state.....or is that a going a bit too far!!!)

ukdaytona

War Hero
WarMonger said:
The report didnt say how long his sentance was..has he been in prison since 2003???

Have we been paying for this piece of shit for the last 4 years in prison...a step in the right direction Yes...but the f**ker should have been deported in 2003.!!

(How about executed as an enemy of the state.....or is that a going a bit too far!!!)

No, not too far. We can but hope he has an accident mid atlantic as the Herc ramp opens and his parachute malfunctions

WarMonger

War Hero
ukdaytona said:
WarMonger said:

No, not too far. We can but hope he has an accident mid atlantic as the Herc ramp opens and his parachute malfunctions

I wouldnt waste the silk , lower the ramp and kick the f**ker out...Im sure his head would brake the fall from 20000 feet.. :evil: :evil:

bunnyjumper

Lantern Swinger
WarMonger said:
ukdaytona said:
WarMonger said:

I wouldnt waste the silk , lower the ramp and kick the f**ker out...Im sure his head would brake the fall from 20000 feet.. :evil: :evil:

That's just a waste of aviation fuel. I'm sure something could be done with as little as a jerry can....

Lingyai said:
Best news I've heard in ages.
Good riddance to the filthy animal

My thoughts exactly!

They should hand him over to the families of the terror victims of 7/7 and bestow them with handy tools such as files, vices, blow-torches and pliers! :evil:

I find it interesting that the religious liberty of Muslims means that if they cite from Al'Koran or Al'Hadith to suggest the killing of others this is deemed hate and they may face deportation, but when Christians do the same thing citing the Bible, their incitement is deemed religious liberty. I am afraid that this inconsistency only fuels feelings of resentment amongst a British Muslim community that observes this double-standard in action, even if they support the particular incitement.

Lets hope the Home Secretary starts deporting Christian fundamentalists who were born abroad back to their birth places when do similar things. :evil:

Latest Threads