Race Hate Preacher Gets A One Way Ticket Home

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by ukdaytona, May 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Race hate preacher Sheikh Abdullah al-Faisal, who influenced one of the 7 July bombers, has been deported from Britain, the Home Secretary said....

(that one was kept quiet. Here's hoping for a few more)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6691701.stm

2. A step in the right direction methinks :)

3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Jamaica.......hehehe, one of the most staunchly Christian places in the world, I'm sure there gonna love him..... :twisted: :lol:

4. The report didnt say how long his sentance was..has he been in prison since 2003???

Have we been paying for this piece of shit for the last 4 years in prison...a step in the right direction Yes...but the f**ker should have been deported in 2003.!!

(How about executed as an enemy of the state.....or is that a going a bit too far!!!)

5. No, not too far. We can but hope he has an accident mid atlantic as the Herc ramp opens and his parachute malfunctions

6. Best news I've heard in ages.
    Good riddance to the filthy animal

7. I wouldnt waste the silk , lower the ramp and kick the f**ker out...Im sure his head would brake the fall from 20000 feet.. :evil: :evil:

8. That's just a waste of aviation fuel. I'm sure something could be done with as little as a jerry can....

9. My thoughts exactly!

They should hand him over to the families of the terror victims of 7/7 and bestow them with handy tools such as files, vices, blow-torches and pliers! :evil:

10. Good riddance to the little shit , hope theres lots more to follow , :twisted: :twisted:

11. ... took long enough! :evil:

12. I find it interesting that the religious liberty of Muslims means that if they cite from Al'Koran or Al'Hadith to suggest the killing of others this is deemed hate and they may face deportation, but when Christians do the same thing citing the Bible, their incitement is deemed religious liberty. I am afraid that this inconsistency only fuels feelings of resentment amongst a British Muslim community that observes this double-standard in action, even if they support the particular incitement.

Lets hope the Home Secretary starts deporting Christian fundamentalists who were born abroad back to their birth places when do similar things. :evil:

13. Which is more tolerant of the two?, why are these fundamentalists and radicals allowed to practice their hate speech in the first place, because we gave them that freedom with our laws....separation of state and religion should be etched in stone, no place for it in politics period, regardless of your faith..keep your religious opinions to yourselves and stop foisting them onto others and stick to the matters at hand...

"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
    - Denis Diderot (1713-1784) (replace king with politician) :roll:

14. Strange how he ditched his robes and headgear and arrived in Jamaica wearing shirt and trousers!

Semper Strenuissima.