Race for Life

Discussion in 'Charity' started by rosinacarley, Feb 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It is that time of the year again folks, when I put on my lycra and embarrass myself by running/staggering around Southsea for this good cause.

Last year I raised £165 mostly from this site, and I would love to beat that.

The linky is in my signature block.

Please sponsor me and come and support me on the day.

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Donated as requested... :thumright:

3. Rosy, can we expect to see phots of you in your lycra? :dwarf:

4. You can indeed! Although I expect there will be some who may wish to sponsor me so they do not have to see phots of me in lycra!

5. Good effort both of you

6. Buster, will you come down to Southsea and cheer us on? There will be lots of girls in Lycra and you can ogle with the POS!

7. Oh dear.... can you post some piccies of the PO Stoker (or should that be POEM now o_O ) instead... even seeing men in lycra makes me feel sick... too much is showing.... :pukel:

PS: Having said that Rosie, frankly you look GORGEOUS in anything! :razz:

PPS: Sponsored!

8. Sorry Rosie, that weekend I will mostly be partying it's the RBL Riders national rally that weekend, so will be nursing a hangover in Leicestershire before riding home

9. Just as a brief reminder it is nearly RFL weekend in Portsmouth. Here is an embarrassing publicity shot of some of the girls from the office.

[​IMG]

There is still time to sponsor - follow the linky in my signature block.

10. Well am so glad that is all over for another year! Thank you all for your sponsorship (although there is more time to give, please follow the linky in my signature block).

Before
    [​IMG]
    After
    [​IMG]

11. Well done Rosie,

Hope you managed to raise bucket loads. :thumright:

KF

12. i know which solicitors i will be using in the future

best of luck Rosie