RABBIT

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FESS, Jan 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This rabbit walked into a country pub which was a bit empty,It asked for a pint and a cheese and ham toastie, it saw them off and left. The next night it came back and ordered the same things, a pint and a cheese and ham toastie saw them off and left. The next night the pub was full and in came the rabbit," a pint and a cheese and ham toastie please" saw them off again and left. Well this was happening every night and word got around of this rabbit, which filled the pub and the takings for the week was as much as the barman had taken in the last year.The rabbit came into the pub the next night and orderd the same things, a pint and a cheese and ham toastie, "ahh!" said the barman, "we've run out of ham" "I can offer you a cheese and onion toastie, very filling and very tasty" The rabbit agreed saw them off , left never to be seen again. About a year later the barman sees a ghostly figure of the rabbit hovering over the bar which was nearly empty,he had only sold four pints three of which were his!, the barman asked "what happened to you rabbit?"" you nearly made me very rich and suddenly you vanished!" The rabbit replied "I died" "what of?" asked the barman " mixin'me toasties" :D :D :D :D