R3

"Interestingly" we're meant to be shifting to online applications next week. I'll believe it when I see it.

Good to hear you'll still be checking-in R3, my life would otherwise be without purpose/dolphins. ;-P
Haha i wouldn't deprive you of my posts worry not. Be interesting to see how the online applications go, my afco lost my paper form 3 times- not once, not twice, but thrice. However seen as though they have a lot of applicants each and all that it wasnt their fault, did get a bit teedious though.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Haha i wouldn't deprive you of my posts worry not. Be interesting to see how the online applications go, my afco lost my paper form 3 times- not once, not twice, but thrice. However seen as though they have a lot of applicants each and all that it wasnt their fault, did get a bit teedious though.
Fair one.

On a positive note, at least your perseverance and the the £7K+ of taxpayers money spent on eventually processing your application for entry was well-spent and the further education has improved your England.

Oh hang-on, erm maybe not. ;-P

7k that's a good amount, what costs so much; is it advertising and all that jazz? Definitely wasn't the biscuits. Haha fair point I had a shocker there Spelling Ninjaaaa :p

It's not law or anything, i think they get chartered too? My poker face isn't good enough to try and fool a jury. Or an accountant, only want to be counting vast sums of my money if its my own :p

Last edited:

Latest Threads