R.As and subs!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by jesse, Jun 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anybody know of an R.A. who actually repaid is subs. for leave out of watch when out in the flesh pots of the Far flung. I don't.
  2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Either your pissed jesse or this needs to be in history. What are you talking about? Should that read "his subs?".
  3. Ok,OK, I missed the H key but I still cannot recall any R.A. rating who did not want to drink a tot grab a free meal or who paid back his leave out of watch when out in the flesh pots. I know nothing about you but if you dont know what i'm on about ask Rum Rat or Granny whom I'm sure will give you further information. Been there done that' had the videos moved to D.V.D. Piss stained or not.
  4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

jesse I apologize, I was'nt being insulting, just taking the piss.
  5. I did know a guy many, many moons ago and I can't remember his name anyway. He survived almost 9 months away in some brilliant places round the world, just having the odd pint ashore.

Then we stopped at Gib on the way home and the lads grouped up on him. He got shedded and shagged! What a waste, 9 months of abstinance for nothing!
  6. There you go using them dirty words again. :D

Er is it dirty, what does it mean :scratch:
  7. I thought it woz that drink that makes you go blind :?
  8. We used to grab RAs on channel night after a long trip and give them a few love bites,that got their wifes asking all sorts of searching questions on arrival.
  9. TROUTBRIDGE refit in Malta 63/64: used to do subs for one RA when I was under stoppage (a regular occurence at the time). Day my puns expires, he's duty, forgets to ask for a sub, signs the request himself, and foxtrot oscars off home. Half the bodysnatchers in Malta were scouring the bars for he who had broken ship, and they eventually found me. Deep dudu, but got away with the charge, slight discrepancy in the signatures noted. Did me no good, as was done for being in a state of confusion instead. Never did a sub on that ship ever again. And he called me a twatt for not taking the rap for him!!!!