Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quiet....

dunkers

War Hero
If you mean the "R"s on officers' cuffs... I don't think that has got much past the vote in units to see what people think of it.

I went to Raleigh at the end of June for the 2 week NE course and they were still putting the RNR flash on the blue suits - they said nothing official had come out about stopping that (and they weren't expecting anything soonish).

jesse650

War Hero
try being a loggie, we get to deal with everyone's abr. for god's sake we are the Royal Navy Reserve Marine Operations Branch (Command)(Logistics).....or MOBComLog so that's NOT a good start and don't start me about the Pongoes list of abr......arrrrrrrrgh :!: it can be as bad as a 14 yr old using txt spk :roll: :lol: oh yeah and the crabs use completely different ones as well, some where here I've got a list of 1900 "commonly used" ones we're supposed to know...........

sorry rant over :wink:

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
jesse650 said:
try being a loggie, we get to deal with everyone's abr. for god's sake we are the Royal Navy Reserve Marine Operations Branch (Command)(Logistics).....or MOBComLog so that's NOT a good start and don't start me about the Pongoes list of abr......arrrrrrrrgh :!: it can be as bad as a 14 yr old using txt spk :roll: :lol: oh yeah and the crabs use completely different ones as well, some where here I've got a list of 1900 "commonly used" ones we're supposed to know...........

sorry rant over :wink:

DILLIGAF ? :)

TheCommunicator

Lantern Swinger
FlagWagger said:
DILLIGAF ? :)

One of the Dabber's messes on my last ship had that in 3 inch high letters across the back of their mess T shirts from the deployment last year. I still don't think the jimmy knows what it's about - the shirt's look like authentic Sri Lankan cricket tops!!!

Latest Threads