Quiet....

If you mean the "R"s on officers' cuffs... I don't think that has got much past the vote in units to see what people think of it.

I went to Raleigh at the end of June for the 2 week NE course and they were still putting the RNR flash on the blue suits - they said nothing official had come out about stopping that (and they weren't expecting anything soonish).

try being a loggie, we get to deal with everyone's abr. for god's sake we are the Royal Navy Reserve Marine Operations Branch (Command)(Logistics).....or MOBComLog so that's NOT a good start and don't start me about the Pongoes list of abr......arrrrrrrrgh :!: it can be as bad as a 14 yr old using txt spk :roll: :lol: oh yeah and the crabs use completely different ones as well, some where here I've got a list of 1900 "commonly used" ones we're supposed to know...........

sorry rant over :wink:

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
jesse650 said:
try being a loggie, we get to deal with everyone's abr. for god's sake we are the Royal Navy Reserve Marine Operations Branch (Command)(Logistics).....or MOBComLog so that's NOT a good start and don't start me about the Pongoes list of abr......arrrrrrrrgh :!: it can be as bad as a 14 yr old using txt spk :roll: :lol: oh yeah and the crabs use completely different ones as well, some where here I've got a list of 1900 "commonly used" ones we're supposed to know...........

sorry rant over :wink:
DILLIGAF ? :)

FlagWagger said:
DILLIGAF ? :)
One of the Dabber's messes on my last ship had that in 3 inch high letters across the back of their mess T shirts from the deployment last year. I still don't think the jimmy knows what it's about - the shirt's look like authentic Sri Lankan cricket tops!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
taffscrivs Miscellaneous 0
Blackrat Diamond Lil's 118
Rumrat Diamond Lil's 14