Quick update

I passed all exams and I am now a fully qualified MA. I have also decided to volunteer for boats, I may live to regret that one. So another year and a half training for MASM one.

Sent from my HTC One using Navy Net - Rum Ration mobile app

I passed all exams and I am now a fully qualified MA. I have also decided to volunteer for boats, I may live to regret that one. So another year and a half training for MASM one.

That's good news! Well done =)

Haven't started the submarine training yet I am a part four skimmer. After my draft I will then go onto sultan for the start of MASM training.

Haven't started the submarine training yet I am a part four skimmer. After my draft I will then go onto sultan for the start of MASM training.

And then trust me, you will become a Part 3 puke! Not allowed in the mess except to eat, not allowed to sleep unless absolutely necessary - all incentives to get your task book completed - learn those systems, get those dolphins!

Will do I think it's 6 months at sultan before smq wet and dry.

???????? An untrained body on a boat is a Part 3. As in 'a Part 3 puke' - unless of course things have changed!

Wrecker - HELP!!
Career training for MASM is in four parts, submarine training is in 3 parts so he'll be a qualified MASM but a part 3 submariner although that bit is now called SMQ(wet) and the old Dolphin course is now SMQ(dry).

Simples :)