quick question

hi... just a question about the coat hangers is it best to take wooden ones. also should i just take all the same or a couple of clip hanger ones for my trousers. Not long now wooo :). Cheers

No just a hammer and a few nails.
They love improvisation at Raleigh, sort of stops 'em feeling they've seen it all before.

Girls are expected to wear tousers!!? They'll be getting the vote next!
Take a variety, wire, wood, collapseable and or nails, nobody ever failed for trying too hard you know.

thanks for the informative info guys. p.s im a girl.
In that case make sure it isn't a very heavy hammer/iron.
If an item is not on the kit to bring list, I would think it a strong possibility that it is not an essential to bring.
If you feel that any omissions might be required as "extras" then feel free.:-D

I got my mate to knock me up a couple of carbon composite ones, they are awesome and can take the weight of pretty much all my clothes. They weren't cheap but I was the envy of the whole division.

I got my mate to knock me up a couple of carbon composite ones, they are awesome and can take the weight of pretty much all my clothes. They weren't cheap but I was the envy of the whole division.
Yes I've known men kill for coathangers.:confused5::evil4::sad3:
:laughing2::laughing2:

On the subject of coat hangers, take a wire one and some pliers. You can make yourself a nifty little gadget which hooks around the pipe in the shower at Raleigh and holds the on button in place, that way you don't have to press it in every 5 seconds while you are trying to have a dhobi. The back classed lad in our division was worshipped like a God after he taught us this magical trick.

Of all the things I learned at Raleigh, for some reason that is what sticks in my mind most.

Porkies, his cousin in Pompey collected debts owed by Jack, so you nicking his coathangers would have you in his curry instaed of one of the feral Sembawang cats. :laughing2:
I still have them with peanut dry cleaning crystal clear on the side.
Seems his cousin was a bit remiss.
But then again we had Dabbers Bro, so no probmento.:-D

The dit as I heard it, oriental gent enters the Fleece in Commercial Road and has a good look round all the punters, comes back 30 mins later and spots his prize, ''Yu owe cousin Peanut 30 dolla dry cleen'', victim is stumped and hands over a fiver.