Quick question

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by sinclairmic, Oct 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've been wondering for a while how long the wait is from passing out from basic training at hms Raleigh until proffesional training is started. I'm waiting for my date as ETWE. How long roughly is it in between? Thanks
  2. Have alook here:

3. Are them waiting times the time in between finishing basic training to starting professional training?
  4. Sinclairmic, pay no heed to Chico or Zoidberg both know very little about RN Training being no further along the path than yourself.
    I would expect you to begin Trade Training very shortly after completion of your Basic Training.
    For a definitive answer wait for Ninja Stoker or Super Mario to reply, they're AFCO Bods in the real world so will give you the gen.
  5. Depends on when your course at Collingwood starts. The majority will start on the Monday after passing out on the Friday. If you have to stay in Raleigh between courses you will work around the base as directed by the Phase Two instructors.