quick question re: pjf programme

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by smithy12, Sep 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i just thought id check im filling in the booklet correctly, im just signing my initials at the end of every session. is sufficient enough to fill it out with?

2. Fukc Knows, ask someone who cares.
  3. As an auditable document, you should have signed the specimen signature sheet (usually found near the front), and then signed for each session. (signing using initials only is good enough.) You should also have the booklet countersigned, at the intervals specified, by the relevant person. Hope this helps.
  4. I'm with Hig. What the hell does pjf stand for anyway?

2BM (2badge_mango)
  5. Pre joining fitness.
  6. Thank you Sent. Didn't need them in my day, everyone was fit!

7. I just put what I have done ie. Press 60, situp 90, dorsial raise 60 etc. On the day of the swim I put down say 20 min swim. That's how I fill it out.
  8. just out of pure curiosity is that 60 press ups in 1 set or 3x sets of 20?
  9. 3 sets of 20 mate.
  10. Shouldn't they be countersigned by a JP, Policeman, Headmaster of the last Educational Institution you attended, Minister of your Church/Temple/Mosque and local MP and Councillor?

Knowing pusser the booklet/programme probably came with a very detailed set of instructions, try reading them.
  11. thtere is no mention at all in the booklet of it needing to be countersigned, just a tiny space after each session where i put my initials
  12. no you fill it in after each day you do. There's eight weeks in the book you have to fill it out each stage then take it to Raleigh with you to show that you are at a good stage of fitness before joining.
  13. It would appear that your post has confused the poor lad. You should have made it clear that only one of the people you listed needs to countersign.
    Hope this helps.