quick question re: pjf programme

i just thought id check im filling in the booklet correctly, im just signing my initials at the end of every session. is sufficient enough to fill it out with?

cheers

As an auditable document, you should have signed the specimen signature sheet (usually found near the front), and then signed for each session. (signing using initials only is good enough.) You should also have the booklet countersigned, at the intervals specified, by the relevant person. Hope this helps.

HOPPY1403

Lantern Swinger
I just put what I have done ie. Press 60, situp 90, dorsial raise 60 etc. On the day of the swim I put down say 20 min swim. That's how I fill it out.

Shouldn't they be countersigned by a JP, Policeman, Headmaster of the last Educational Institution you attended, Minister of your Church/Temple/Mosque and local MP and Councillor?

Knowing pusser the booklet/programme probably came with a very detailed set of instructions, try reading them.

HOPPY1403

Lantern Swinger
no you fill it in after each day you do. There's eight weeks in the book you have to fill it out each stage then take it to Raleigh with you to show that you are at a good stage of fitness before joining.

NZ_Bootneck said:
Shouldn't they be countersigned by a JP, Policeman, Headmaster of the last Educational Institution you attended, Minister of your Church/Temple/Mosque and local MP and Councillor?

Knowing pusser the booklet/programme probably came with a very detailed set of instructions, try reading them.
It would appear that your post has confused the poor lad. You should have made it clear that only one of the people you listed needs to countersign.
Hope this helps.