Quick question on submarines

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by C20, Jul 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. C20

Hi all. Just a quick question regarding submarines and how much I should know about them for the AIB.
    Given that I'm female so will not be serving on one is it sufficient to know the differences in SSBN and SSNs and weapons of them both or should I also know their other statistics like length, displacement etc?

2. fails_as_is

fails_as_is Badgeman Book Reviewer

3. Long & black & full of seamen.....is the obvious matelot answer
  4. My uncle lives in Peterhead.
  5. C20

Small world Dr Zoidberg!
  6. I live in England.
  7. C20

Lol, I'm very happy for you JaFAA :lol:
  8. Hei there chemist2officer,hows your day been,do you have great big bazoomers,topbullocks,udders,tits, or what, 8)

9. Nice try, but you don't get to dive on her and you aint blowing your tubes in her either you dirty bugger.

Chemist 2officer, if you need help with submmarines, i happen to run a series of classes on such fasinating subjects as diving.
    A comprehensive course could be yours for as little as £20.00.
    It covers all aspects of diving, diving into bed, Muff, and a fast growing favorite, scrote diving, a bit like muff but without compressed hair. :wink: :D
  10. There ya go again trying to muscle in on my bird,chemist2officer has pm`n me and we are meeting up some time in the future, :lol:
  11. Yeah she said see you in hell :twisted: 8O :oops:
  12. C20

Sorry NorwayChris I do not discuss my perfectly adequate bazoomers with strangers so you'll just have to use your, obviously, very fertile imagination. 8) However should you care to meet me in Hell and get acquainted that would be acceptable :wink:

13. Ferkme i am on my way,you wont be able to miss me down there cos i`ll be the one who is shoveling coal into the oven, :wink: see ya soon babes,
  14. You won't like hell shipmate - full of GIs shouting and submariners laughing at them !!!!
  15. shovelling coal?Ex stoker perhaps?
  16. What is all this submarine nonsense? I was alway taught marine was as low as you could go :roll: :roll: :roll:
  17. Best you get your kevlar on for that one, your on your own shippers :thumbright: :tongue: