Quick question about tax

By all means.
Every time you leave home to travel to your duty, and every time you leave your duty to travel home, you are entitled to claim an allowance which recompenses you for the inconveniance of having to get off your fat arse.

2BM

2badge_mango said:
By all means.
Every time you leave home to travel to your duty, and every time you leave your duty to travel home, you are entitled to claim an allowance which recompenses you for the inconveniance of having to get off your fat arse.

2BM
Haha;
So you pay for stuff then they reimburse you for it?

OhSoCescyBaby said:
I come on here to gain more knowledge about not too serious topics and I get idiotic answers...Nothing better to do boys?
So you think everyone in the country should pay tax and NI apart from the forces. :roll:

Sterling_Stirling said:
OhSoCescyBaby said:
I come on here to gain more knowledge about not too serious topics and I get idiotic answers...Nothing better to do boys?
So you think everyone in the country should pay tax and NI apart from the forces. :roll:
I never stated anything of the sort. I was merely asking a simple question which would of required a simple "yes or no" response. Instead I get some smart arse being a prick...