Questions without answers.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Jan 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Like what does a kippers cunt smell like?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Fish gone orf?.....if memory serves me well. A bit like where the odd ill advised adventure found me perusing in my more inquisitive years chasing fanny. :pukeleft:
  3. I wonder if I've ever eaten fish fanny in batter?
  4. Is that anything like a yaks left carpet slipper??????????
  5. See there's another one of them questions?:-D
  6. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

If you ever had fish and chips from a certain chippy in Weymouth you probably had man fat in batter, does that help?
  7. I do like my protein.:laughing2:
  8. The fishiest smell in the world is an anchovies fanny, however, my first wifes was a very close second
    • Like Like x 2
  9. What the frigg is it with you :laughing2:,were you bored tonight ??:-D,on reflection not a bad question though
  10. Yes, I agree.
  11. It's the old saying " Only two things in the world smell like rotten fish and one is rotten fish!"
  12. What's the other one? :angel7:
  13. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 4
  14. My pile of skidmark,front stained shreddies on the small boats! now they really did smell of the sea.
    Dead Sea maybe!
  15. Why can't you shout the word "crisps" ?

What would chairs look like if our knees bent the same way as a fu**ing flamingo ?

If a scientist invented a corrosive liquid that could eat its way through anything on the planet, what the f*ck would he keep it in ?

A thermos flask keeps hot drinks hot, and cold drinks cold. It has no working parts - so how does it fu**ing know the difference ?

Why the flying f**k is Ricky Gervais looked upon as a talented and extremely funny person ?
  16. What the fuck,!!!! :) The mind boggles,

I remember being on the quay when an old diesel boat came along side at Rosyth,i nearly fucking spewed me ring up,dirty,greasey haired,ugly bunch of munters i had never seen the like of before,went ashore with some of em later on and what a night that was,good lads as it happends
  17. Nice hats...................Handsome bunch of bastards as well.

18. So which of the frugly barstewards is you?
    And the chap last from right looks very very familiar, when was the pic took?
  19. wal

wal Badgeman

There are some questionable stances in that there piccy.

Why is abbreviation such a long word?
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  20. What did they call Barn Owls before there were any barns?