question

Status
Not open for further replies.
im age 30+ and start my tests in a couple of days i believe i will pass everything all my finances are in order and cant wait, but there may be a problem with my security clearence.
When i was 17 i was sent to young offenders for 6 months for indecent assault due to me and my mates trying to have an orgy with a couple of females who didnt want to.
Anyway that was over 10 years ago and i havnt been in trouble since and completley regret my actions and have changed as a person for the best i am wondering how this will look at interview and on security clearence

cheezy said:
im age 30+ and start my tests in a couple of days i believe i will pass everything all my finances are in order and cant wait, but there may be a problem with my security clearence.
When i was 17 i was sent to young offenders for 6 months for indecent assault due to me and my mates trying to have an orgy with a couple of females who didnt want to.
Anyway that was over 10 years ago and i havnt been in trouble since and completley regret my actions and have changed as a person for the best i am wondering how this will look at interview and on security clearence
Soooo, where did the nickname Cheezy come from then eh?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Sexual Offences are, so far as I'm aware, a bar to entry if unspent.

That said, it's probably worth a visit to your local AFCO to verify before you quit your current job.

cheezy said:
is that a polite way of saying rape ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shakey Miscellaneous 0
R The Fleet 4
Ghost_Rider Site Issues 1