Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by cheezy, Dec 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im age 30+ and start my tests in a couple of days i believe i will pass everything all my finances are in order and cant wait, but there may be a problem with my security clearence.
    When i was 17 i was sent to young offenders for 6 months for indecent assault due to me and my mates trying to have an orgy with a couple of females who didnt want to.
    Anyway that was over 10 years ago and i havnt been in trouble since and completley regret my actions and have changed as a person for the best i am wondering how this will look at interview and on security clearence
  2. Soooo, where did the nickname Cheezy come from then eh?
  3. Cheezy: All depends whether or not you offer the interviewing pig a blow job or not ....
  4. 500m exclusion zone around Wrens quarters for you then.
  5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Sexual Offences are, so far as I'm aware, a bar to entry if unspent.

That said, it's probably worth a visit to your local AFCO to verify before you quit your current job.
  6. is that a polite way of saying rape ?
  7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

With an email address of "teenangel@..." you're probably correct, although we do see genuine queries of this nature very often at AFCOs.

The question has been answered nonetheless, so I've locked the thread to save dreary repetition by the OP.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.