question!

ok so at the minute i am on the waiting list for aircraft handler. If i was to get the appropriate GCSE's, would i be able to apply for an officers role insted and have however long iv waited so far taken off the amount of time i wait for the officer role?

lol hope that makes sense it makes sense in my head.

loiz18 said:
ok so at the minute i am on the waiting list for aircraft handler. If i was to get the appropriate GCSE's, would i be able to apply for an officers role insted and have however long iv waited so far taken off the amount of time i wait for the officer role?

lol hope that makes sense it makes sense in my head.
God I sincerely hope not.

Better get your physique improved there, I hear these aircraft are pretty heavy!*

*EDIT: You will be expected to be able to lift any one of the wheels on any given aircraft in order to attach the chains (for cold weather) :wink:

RadioSilence

Lantern Swinger
You need 180 UCAS points - from A levels - to qualify for entry as an officer. So you would need to stay at school/college for another two years. Plus, officer entry doesn't work in the same way as rating entry. There isn't a set waiting time for officer's - they take the best candidates first.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shakey Miscellaneous 0
R The Fleet 4
Ghost_Rider Site Issues 1