Question

Folks, I have a question and your thoughts would be appreciated.

According to our Government, our Armed Forces / Security Services are Hunting Terrorists and Insurgents

Now here is my question. Under NuLabour, they banned Hunting and made it illegal.

See where im going with this one ????

As it is the Government who has said we are hunting then are they not breaking the law and therefor liable to criminal prosecution ???

(Am I really this bored that Im sitting here thinking this stuff up) :lol:

Well, if I were an Al-Qaeda terrorist* (and I'm not) then a good tactic would be to wear a Basil Brush outfit.

You'd have all the anti-hunt protesters on your side, the animal lib nutters would be carrying out all the bombings on your behalf, and all you'd have to worry about would be a load of p*ssed up old men wearing red jackets, riding around on horses (Huntsmen, not Household Cavalry).

However, I think the ban is currently only on hunting with dogs, so at least you'd be safe from police alsatians. :wink:

* - If you belong to the BBC, then feel free to substitute the word "terrorist" with "activist". :roll:

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
ukdaytona said:

According to our Government, our Armed Forces / Security Services are Hunting Terrorists and Insurgents

Now here is my question. Under NuLabour, they banned Hunting and made it illegal.

As it is the Government who has said we are hunting then are they not breaking the law and therefor liable to criminal prosecution ???

No the banned hunting with dogs, not hunting of dogs.

FlagWagger said:
ukdaytona said:

YOU ARE BORED :lol:

No the banned hunting with dogs, not hunting of dogs.

Sat in office on me tod till 4pm just in case we get a call.....
not sure what the hell i am supposed to do if we do get a 'help me i broke this thing' call as i finish at 4 and dont get paid to do overtime.....

Anyways you all have a great weekend, hope your not working too hard

ukdaytona said:
not sure what the hell i am supposed to do if we do get a 'help me i broke this thing' call as i finish at 4 and dont get paid to do overtime.....

yes your in your office... but are you realy wearing a Storm Troopers rig................. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

josiecats said:
ukdaytona said:

yes your in your office... but are you realy wearing a Storm Troopers rig................. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
with his trousers down as well

Maxi_77 said:
josiecats said:
ukdaytona said:

with his trousers down as well
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :oops: :twisted: :twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Joining the Royal Navy 6
W RFA 2
T Joining the Royal Navy 2