Question regarding partners

chrismonc87

Lantern Swinger
Hi all,

As most of you know I have been to Raleigh before and I am going back in the summer. The major difference this time is that I'm not single and need help understanding what life is like if you have a girl friend while in the Navy, cause she is scared that she won't see me or that I will find someone else as I would be away. She wants to research what it would be like for her but so for its just American crap so any help is much appreciated

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Well she'll be missing you initially. Her sexual needs will then kick in. After basic and phase two she'll get really wet. She'll go out and meet some guy and end up pumped. You of course will be stuck on a base with you and your muckers during phase two spinning shagging dits whilst she's being rag dolled.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
PradOr, not quite right mate, Wits has never really got over AAC rejecting his advances.
The 'Thing' would be alright if he wasn't a walt, with a passion for teenage boy sailors, recieving corporal punishment and at every opportunity turning threads into a gayfest. And rejecting my advances.

The 'Thing' would be alright if he wasn't a walt, with a passion for teenage boy sailors, recieving corporal punishment and at every opportunity turning threads into a gayfest. And rejecting my advances.
There's nothing more dangerous than a Matelot spurned;)

Is she 'just a girl-friend' or do you live together? How long have you been 'together'? Is she the clingy type? Have youy got a sprog? You see where I'm going with this?

These pages are full of stories of chaps that have wrapped their tits in because some female cried. They regret it forever.

You have had the balls to give it another shot, so do not throw it away for a girly! There are plenty more fish in the sea (other web dating sites are available). Pun intended!

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Is she 'just a girl-friend' or do you live together? How long have you been 'together'? Is she the clingy type? Have youy got a sprog? You see where I'm going with this?

These pages are full of stories of chaps that have wrapped their tits in because some female cried. They regret it forever.

You have had the balls to give it another shot, so do not throw it away for a girly! There are plenty more fish in the sea (other web dating sites are available). Pun intended!
There's a similar named man hug thread for that sort of reply. Give yourself a punch in the face as penance.