Question regarding partners

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by chrismonc87, May 17, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

As most of you know I have been to Raleigh before and I am going back in the summer. The major difference this time is that I'm not single and need help understanding what life is like if you have a girl friend while in the Navy, cause she is scared that she won't see me or that I will find someone else as I would be away. She wants to research what it would be like for her but so for its just American crap so any help is much appreciated
  2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Why is this another time at HMS Raleigh?
  3. Didn't pass out 5 years ago this summer . Got discharged during week 8
  4. witsend

Well she'll be missing you initially. Her sexual needs will then kick in. After basic and phase two she'll get really wet. She'll go out and meet some guy and end up pumped. You of course will be stuck on a base with you and your muckers during phase two spinning shagging dits whilst she's being rag dolled.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Cheers for that, was actually really looking for some help.
  6. witsend

Help with what?
  7. witsend

The crystal ball says 'oh yeah'.
  8. Well Witsend has given you some
  9. Couldn't agree more Slim, some people are never satisfied :)
  10. witsend

I would be satisfied with some phots.
  11. Preferably of her!!
  12. In flagrante delicto
  13. witsend

He might as well post them. She's probably thinking about dumping him after he's caught the train. Come on Chris, don't be selfish.
  14. @chrismonc87

you are in the rough bit and need thick skin around these parts

witsend is not actually human, he is a badposting robot from the future
    • Like Like x 1
  15. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

PradOr, not quite right mate, Wits has never really got over AAC rejecting his advances.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. witsend

The 'Thing' would be alright if he wasn't a walt, with a passion for teenage boy sailors, recieving corporal punishment and at every opportunity turning threads into a gayfest. And rejecting my advances.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. There's nothing more dangerous than a Matelot spurned;)
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Is she 'just a girl-friend' or do you live together? How long have you been 'together'? Is she the clingy type? Have youy got a sprog? You see where I'm going with this?

These pages are full of stories of chaps that have wrapped their tits in because some female cried. They regret it forever.

You have had the balls to give it another shot, so do not throw it away for a girly! There are plenty more fish in the sea (other web dating sites are available). Pun intended!
  19. witsend

There's a similar named man hug thread for that sort of reply. Give yourself a punch in the face as penance.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. witsend

The fat bastard has bigger tits than my Mrs. :mad: