Question for people who passed there training already...

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Stefan_grainger, Feb 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If there is anything you could of done differently during training what is it?
  2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I've always felt a slight twinge of guilt for putting that baby matelots plastic hat in the microwave whilst staying at Raleigh doing my GPMG training.

Also the big fat munter I pulled in "Tens"? that I knobbed on Countess weir roundabout wasn't overly glorious.
  3. what is "Tens"??
  4. wet_blobby

One of those magical places were ugly women get transformed into sex objects.... (might have been called winstons)
  5. god bless beer goggles
  6. That's 'could HAVE done' Stefan.
  7. wet_blobby

I knew what he was talking about... :meditate:
  8. So did I, but it really is annoying, well annoys me anyway.

Your going to have to change your siggy Blobby and find another word for intercourse.
  9. And shouldn't it be '...their training...' in the thread title?
    Yes I'm sure that a lot of baby Matelots gain a bad impression of the Corps from their first meeting with Nods who live at Raleigh while on awayday(Week) training at Tregantle, I know members of my Troop filled in 3 and behaved like the 'Gods of War' that we were in the queue in the galley.
    But would I change anything, yeah I'd make sure I put my gas plug on my SLR back in correctly so that I didn't get a f@#!in' beasting after a weapons inspection. Cpl Ca#@ had hoofin boots and their imprint remained in my nether regions for some time.
    =( =( :oops:
  10. Gave him that one as a typo.
  11. [​IMG]