Queen's Guards in X-rated film

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, Apr 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Takes the limelight of the RN for a while I suppose.....
  2. LOL. Did you see 'The brazen soldiers-whos main duty is guarding the Queen? BH?? Come on hun cough up??? xxxxx
  3. DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :D :D
  4. Trust percy to try to outdo our lads!
  5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Would that be the world famous "Buckie" that there drinking?
  6. Weeelll, Helloooo Tholdier.... :D

Must be something about being based in London, wasn't there an 'incident' a few years ago concerning the cavalry regiments ?
  7. Last night furious top brass had identified the four F-Company squaddies behind the disturbing display.

That must have been hard, given that they all show their faces :lol:
  8. Can't touch them. Homosexuality is now almost encouraged, and the guards have always had more than their share of brown hatters.
  9. lol damn right Slim!!
  10. the shame of it - drinking BUCKFAST.

oh well it could have been Sherry
  11. Code of social conduct could do it; conduct unbecoming, disrepute, behaviour contrary to the maintenance of good order and discipline.

Quite easy really.

Only in your wildest dreams...
  12. Its yet more ammunition for the press to throw back at us all.
  13. wet_blobby

I cant understand the muppets who hawk this crap to the papers, same with the drugs thing the other day in one of the Jock Regts.

Not saying I support the squaddies who took drugs...I dont, but if these idiots can't be trusted with camera phones perhaps they should be banned.
  14. LMFAO!! :lol: :lol:

But yeah - get the money grabbing [email protected] :twisted: of a camera man and insert the phone where the sun doesn't shine, 8O ensuring it is switched to vibrate, then call the number and let the fun begin!!! :lol:
  15. According to the scree it is.
    I've never heard of anyone actually getting drunk on the stuff before; how much of it do you need.
  16. wet_blobby

According to the Jocks I employ this is how much you need

Aged 8 - 11 1/2 bottle

aged 11 - 14 1 Bottle

Aged 14 - 16 1 1/2 Bottles

16+ 2 bottles

Scots Guards - glass and a half + camera phone

When my employees moved down from Glasgee 2 years ago I had to take them on a pilgramage to Buckfast Abbey as its just down the road....they where'nt impressed to find out all the monks do is whack the labels on and bless it....they keep all the good stuff for themselves, whats sold is imported french crap.
  17. Ban camera phone on service establishments. Didn't you used to have to register camera when bringing them on board in the past? Has this now stopped? Should they not bring this rule back?
  18. Reminds me a little bit of the Libertines video.