QE Class Aircraft Carriers - New Accommodation

Being a miserable gloom laden type, I just wonder about the flammability of messdecks that are all wood and carpet. Nice accom though.

G

guestm

Being a miserable gloom laden type, I just wonder about the flammability of messdecks that are all wood and carpet. Nice accom though.
It's wood effect paint. The 'wood' is actually metal. I can't wait to send people down the paint store for some.

No curtains? There go the chances for a discreet pedal and crank after watch...8-O
They're on order....... from Laura Ashley..............well,....they could be lady sailors accom.

Having access to the flag locker, I would have no difficulty in finding suitable colourful drapes. Flags foxtrot and oscar spring to mind.

They're on order....... from Laura Ashley..............well,....they could be lady sailors accom.

Having access to the flag locker, I would have no difficulty in finding suitable colourful drapes. Flags foxtrot and oscar spring to mind.
50px-ICS_Foxtrot_svg.png 50px-ICS_Oscar_svg.png It would send the right message to whoever was sent in to call you for watch, and lend a nice splash of colour to the cabin....:laughing5: