PYSCHOmetric tests!

I passed today with 68% woooO!!!!!!!
The man was a naval WO1 and said that most royal marines get better scores than potential naval ratings and wished i'd join the navy instead...

But yeah on top of the moon :)

paddlequack said:
I passed today with 68% woooO!!!!!!!
The man was a naval WO1 and said that most royal marines get better scores than potential naval ratings and wished i'd join the navy instead...

But yeah on top of the moon :)
Does that mean you're 68% a PSYCHO then?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Well done mate.

Possibly what the WO may have been suggesting was that if your application to join the Royal Marines was susequently unsuccessful, then due to your Recruiting Test score, you are still eligible to apply for several trades in the Royal Navy.

cheers :) the way i was sitting in the waiting room twitching all the time they probably thought i was a cyclepath yeah!

erm nah the man said that the royal marines at his AFCO always get the higher grade, thats what i was trying to get across.

paddlequack said:
cheers :) the way i was sitting in the waiting room twitching all the time they probably thought i was a cyclepath yeah!

erm nah the man said that the royal marines at his AFCO always get the higher grade, thats what i was trying to get across.
You mean your not treading the cyclepath? But surely if you're sane, the Booties won't have you?

sgtpepperband said:
Paddlequack: Bit presumtious with your siggy, aren't you?! 8O :lol:

App sent - 02/08/07
Psychometric test - PASSED 05/09/07
Eyetest - 06/09/07
Interview - 10/09/07
Medical -
PJFT -
PRMC -
PMA my friend, thats what it's all about :)

ok is "walt" a military piece of lingo?