put in a request to stop Jenny's Mess

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by golden_rivet, Oct 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cos the wimmin is lazy bitches and don't do eff all in there - don't even stop for a chat and a G&T ... ditch it ... don't give them the satisfaction ...
    or else I'll start posting the rubbish that is in there ...

:threaten:

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Jennys mess? whats that GR?

3. Lost me GR , have you been on the sherry .

4. LOL secret bird's forum - ruled by JD :tp:

5. wet_blobby

Secret birds forum??? run by the person who has more MODships than I have pubic hairs.....the plot thickens, tell us more Goldie...

6. Is it all pink & fluffy?
    Are all us Male lesbians allowed to participate?

7. Mmmmmmmmmm. pink pink pink . lovely , mmmmmmmmm

8. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

language Timothy.... has the ring of sour grapes to me.....

9. do have to say that BOTH GR and myself have tried lowering the tone in there,,, but no body wants to play........
    which is a shame.. as it has potential... just needs a kick up the bum....

10. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I bet its not as good as the secret Submariners forum :dwarf:

11. And twice as good as the Wafu air traffic controllers dodgy left handed shake society.
    By the way, what is the best tampon to use and how do you cure sore nipples?
    No keep it secret, we don't really wish to know.

12. I haven't got a clue what this is all about, but count me in! :)

13. well there is a women only forum that as far as I know (there was one exception) only contains women. Membership is by invitation only from those we know are women. There was a lot of fuss at first however ...

... you chaps didn't need to be jealous because it is VERY VERY boring ...

:tp:

14. wet_blobby

So do you reckon I could have a secret forum? I could appoint NZB and Harrybosch as doormen and we could have secret squirrel talks about.........well how bigs your imagination....

15. the proof

[​IMG]

16. ... er would that be ... tough one this ... er ... OK wild guess time:

beer ...
    women ...
    fighting ...
    beer ...
    women ...
    fighting ...
    falling over ...

:bball:

17. how many icons you want in your system tray? i takes up most of your taskbar

18. wet_blobby

I dont get that, I go straight to charity from the quarterdeck. I suppose it gives her something else to moderate......do all you girlies talk about us blokes?

19. not really ... tried to get Dabs to spill the goss on someone but she refused :( .. there's nothing to say about you lot anyway ... what would we be doing? Swapping stories of who we kissed? I don't think so ... mostly crap anti-men jokes and general groaning about life in general. I did post a picture of Broon and a couple of people admitted that they might after a bevvy or two ...

oops I'll probably be thrown out for 'divulging' oh well soddit - who cares :(

20. GR.... that forum's now as secret as Operation Hornbeam was after John Major spilled the beans to Parliament during his Premiership.

Slim (hehehehe).... what was it like in the Jennies Mess? ;)