Pussy pics for Rosie...

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Always_a_Civvy, Dec 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Kung_Kitten

[​IMG]

And the unwise pelican...

[​IMG]

2. Cannot tell you how much I never want to see a cat again! No 2 cat has just delivered a live mouse! That's all that you need at 0745 on Xmas eve! And don't anyone tell me it is a present because I am soooo not needing another mouse!

3. Rosie

That was the cats Christmass lunch. You were suppose to skin and gut it, stuff with Sage and Onion and roast for 10 mins at gas mk2 cos they like it rare. Now they will starve of be forced to eat Turkey.

Wot kind f loving cat mother are you?????????????????????????

Dis Gusted of

Tumwells Bridge

Nutty

4. Rosie

Cat haters like you should be boiled alive.

cuddles
    Pompey

5. Excuse me!

My cats do not have to provide their own food. For Xmas day breakfast they have prawns (hand peeled) and smoked salmon and for supper they have special cat food which kilo for kilo costs more than the PO Stoker's turkey!

Anyway if mice taste so nice, why is there not mouse flavoured cat food.

Regards
    The mad cat lady of Waterlooville

6. Well, I have three of the little buggers, and not to put to fine a point on it, every day they remind me of the old saying:

'Dogs have owners-Cats have staff'

Love 'em all to bits though!

7. You love your pussies realy "rosie" , sorry I could'nt make it on friday , will be there next time your down this way , 8)

8. Aw Rosie, I thought better of you. The rodent was your Crimbo present from your Pussie. Accept with your normal grace and in the spirit of the season.

Pol :lol:

9. No Pol, you miss the point. I have had many, many mice this year. I really do not need any more mice. Why does it not bring me George Clooney or a diamond necklace, or that nice matching scarf and glove set I spied in John Lewis? What possible use do I have for a mouse? Or indeed a dead bird, or the insides of something that was dropped at my feet one morning in the summer whilst I was eating breakfast.

10. Rosie

Boiling alive is too good for you

Cuddles

Pompey

11. Rosie
    I suggest that you obtain a copy of:
    101 Uses for a Dead Cat

Show your moggie the cartoons and see if it gets the message.

12. [​IMG]

My pussy reads RR!

13. That's right Rosie. You really do need to get the PO Stoker to buy you Desmond Morris's Catwatching book - you'd have a much greater appreciation of feline psychology and you'd also see how much women and cats have in common... (see below :wink:) [Teflon coated protective helmet is now on...]

So true! :lol:

Regarding the PO Stoker's turkey and your cats' expensive eating habits - a bearded ex-Stoker friend stayed with me a few years ago when my pet cat (Jasper) was unwell and I found I was no good at holding his jaws apart whilst I popped in the tablets - so I used a scalpel and inserted the tablets in a small pocket I made in bits of steak. My oppo found this steak in the bottom drawer of my fridge and commented that it would be nice for tea - he was gobsmacked when I told him that it was for the cat and we were dining less luxuriously! :twisted:

14. Obviously a ship's cat in one of its former lives! :wink: :lol:

15. Rosie

I`ve just read about this hatred you have for cats. may a Thousand Kittens with Red Hot Pokers stab your lower regions in eternity.

Tom

Tottenham

16. Oh Hig, do bugger off I know it is you!

17. Ros, did it ever occur to you, that your cats (being the intuitive creatures that they are), are aware of your obsession with that Forces-hating scumbag George "you're all baby-killers!" Clooney, and are trying to send you a message?

May I, instead, suggest this fellow as an alternative:

[​IMG]

He, at least, pretends to be a decent human being.

18. Its not only cats she hates BY its men, with balls,
    goes and hides under the sink she`ll never find me there.

19. did you see him in Troy Rosie ???? drool ...

20. sorry hun, he's a bit girly for my tastes. Now if you had suggested Sean Bean in his Sharpe outfit now that might have been a different matter. He so does it for me!