Pussers counterpain....

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Of all the Gucci kit that someone could've nicked while they were serving and some sad twunt decides to appropriate a feckin' blanket..?! :shock:

G

guestm

[TABLE="width: 600"]
[TR]
[TD][TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 100%"]
[SIZE=-0][SIZE=-0][SIZE=-0]ROYAL NAVY ISSUE ISSUE COUNTERPANE
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]​
Relive those cold nights in a Nissan hut, flashbacks to HMS Gange,s HMS Fisgard or even the old St.Vincent, an original pussers counterpane with Kings crown Royal navy badge in centre You will not find another on of these around £50
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Assorted hideous English errors aside, what the fuck is a 'Nissan hut'? Peter Nissen will be rotating in his grave.

Oooh topical.

In all seriousness, mags are counted in and out of the armoury, even blank ones. At most units it's a day's pay if you lose a mag - that's before one takes into account whether or not there is any ammo in it.

You need to be a Registered Firearms Dealer to sell gun parts, that includes mags. You need to be a Section 5 Registered Firearms Dealer to sell parts of automatic weapons. It'd be interesting to know where he got hold of them.

Ooooh look, he's selling bayonets too.

This bloke is in the shit big time.

RomanyRanner

Lantern Swinger
Pretty sure he knows his stuff.
Very unlikely to be selling dodgy or restricted items.
He's been selling militaria for many years. Nothing different from all the other military surplus shops out there.
Top notch bloke.

For some reason when I left the mob in '74', my pussers counterpain came with me. When my best pal, my Border Collie passed away at almost 17 years old, I wrapped her in said counterpain and with full ceremonials buried her under the apple tree in my back garden. A fitting end for two faithfull friends.:sad5:

(Exits to not a dry eye in the house)

Fuck, that was almost poetic....but non the less a gen dit.

Seaweed

War Hero
Book Reviewer
[TABLE="width: 600"]
[TR]
[TD]
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 100%"]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]ROYAL NAVY ISSUE ISSUE COUNTERPANE
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]​
Relive those cold nights in a Nissan hut, flashbacks to HMS Gange,s HMS Fisgard or even the old St.Vincent, an original pussers counterpane with Kings crown Royal navy badge in centre You will not find another on of these around £50[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Assorted hideous English errors aside, what the fuck is a 'Nissan hut'? Peter Nissen will be rotating in his grave.
Do keep up, MLP, a Nissan hut is the improved Japanese version. But it can get a bit nippy inside.