Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by royalbumbaclod, Apr 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I did a streight set of 55 push-ups in 1:30, without fitness training, i do them now and then, is that a good amount? Based on RM fitness ^_^;

2. Reading some of your posts earlier mate i thought you were the authority and would know if they were ok already. Seems not
  3. 55 push ups! Bloody hell, I can't even do 2! :lol:

Even at school, MANY years ago, I could only ever do 5! :oops:
  4. It all sounds a little too much like hard work to me ... that and the chance for royalbumbaclod to show off a little.

5. Not showing off at all, i'm actully curious, i did some last night to see how many i could do and would like to know whats what. For selection its how many you can do in 2mins i beleive so i was looking at the comparison, it doe's not say anything about experience or that i aint' got a clue what im going on about.

6. Judging by some of the advice you have given to the more gullable on this site i thought you already had a green lid mate and could do press ups on one finger Jet lee style

7. "if you can jog 30 miles on it without it hurting and jump off numerous high objects you'll be fine".

Just a snippet of some of your advice Royalbumbaclod. By the way are you aware of the Patois connotation to your username??
  8. Your mistakn matey, ive done training in the army but left because of family reasons but no more, i think i'll attempt selection in later years, not yet tho.
  9. Christ you have been busy. I'll quote something that you posted recently

"Im a Barrister in Law".

Think thats at least 10 years training, i could be wrong however!!

:thumright: :thumright:
  10. I was taking the piss about the barrister in law matey! I'm not that boring haha
  11. Thats fine then :thumright:

Were you aware that bumbaclod is in fact Patois for "Bum cloth" or bog roll in these here parts!!

:thumright: :dwarf:
  12. i'm lucky if i do 55 push ups on my missus - before she says

"for f*cks cum or get off me"
  13. If you are thinking of "attempting selection in later years" - go to the cinema instead of doing press ups. Unless this is your econo-budget entertainment of choice. :thumright:
  14. i don't know what it means here, i just heard it, chuckled and slapbang it's my internet identity! i suppose it's fairly prestige being royal TP :tp:
  15. Stop boasting.... :thumright:
  16. Definitely showing off!! And I am not at all envious.

17. If thats in regards to my first post, no, i am not showing off, it was a matter of curiosity.