Push ups/sit ups prnc

Hi, getting nervous now only 3 weeks until my 4 day course. Excited but nervous, ive searched the forums and keep seeing two different amounts of push ups and sit ups that you have to try and reach.

Is it maximum 40 push ups and 60 sit ups or maximum 60 push ups and 80 sit ups? Ill still aim to hit the best score i can but would still like to know the exact score i should be aiming for. Ive been doing royal navy push up and sit up test on youtube and that seems to be 60 and 80.

Still smashing the run time and swimming once a week, push ups are probably my worst as i cant seem to get past 30...!! Failing is not an option!

WannabeAdmiral

Lantern Swinger
Where did you get that from, Kelvin? The fitness guide they give out only says the minimum number.

It's good to know I can just about do the number of press ups to aim for, though I need to get going with sit ups.

Where did you get that from, Kelvin? The fitness guide they give out only says the minimum number.

It's good to know I can just about do the number of press ups to aim for, though I need to get going with sit ups.
That's on the RN website. You enter your age and gender and it gives you your minimum/standard/target scores for the swimming, running and the strength exercises.

WannabeAdmiral

Lantern Swinger
That's on the RN website. You enter your age and gender and it gives you your minimum/standard/target scores for the swimming, running and the strength exercises.
Oh. I can find it for the ratings section under PRNC, but not the officer section, which will be why I didn't know beforehand.

Thanks for telling me!