Push up standards

Undeadpineapple

Midshipman
I have seen a video on YouTube of a push up and sit up bleep test in the prmc, I am applying for the royal navy but I was just wondering if the test is done to the same standard (I know the numbers will differ) like how the push ups and sit ups are done if that makes sense .

Max9393

Lantern Swinger
I have seen a video on YouTube of a push up and sit up bleep test in the prmc, I am applying for the royal navy but I was just wondering if the test is done to the same standard (I know the numbers will differ) like how the push ups and sit ups are done if that makes sense .
Do so much training before you get to this point that you no longer need to worry about the standards!
Good luck

Max9393

Lantern Swinger
Cheers mate, I didn't mean standard as in fitness I mean standard in how to do the press up/sit up like where your hands should be placed and such
Have a look at this

https://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/careers/joining/get-fit-to-join/my-fitness-plan

There's also a press up tutorial for the "Commando Press" here.

https://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/career...ice-and-guidance/exercises/gym/commando-press

And for the sit ups there's another guide here.

https://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/career...join/advice-and-guidance/exercises/gym/sit-up

Undeadpineapple

Midshipman
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS New sanctions regime among push to boost protection for persecuted religious groups MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New push to improve outcomes for vulnerable children MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Boosting the efforts of the South Sudanese people's push for peace MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Businesses escalate push for Association Agreement with the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Push to better understand sources affecting bathing water quality MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Push to better understand sources affecting Bridlington water quality MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Tree Champion reappointed to continue tree planting push MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Partnership push to raise awareness of flood risk MoD News 0
Bad CO Browser Push Notifications Site Issues 7
MoD_RSS Press release: Sainsbury’s / Asda merger could push up prices and reduce quality MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Secretary travels to the Gulf to push for end to Yemen bloodshed MoD News 0
photface Push ups Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
K How many beep test push-ups can you do? The Quarterdeck 1
B PRNC push ups Current Affairs 2
S Push ups/sit ups prnc Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
C push ups and situps at raliegh and PRNC Health & Fitness 4
P Long Deployments / Service Culture push sailors to leave the Navy Current Affairs 113
S Push-ups, sit-ups, sprints and burpees... welcome to the Royal Marines' gym Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
2and2makes5 Female Push Ups Health & Fitness 56
MoD_RSS News story: Royal Marines push through the enemy on Joint Warrior MoD News 0
R rubbish at push ups! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
F Bent knee push ups... Health & Fitness 6
soleil Dorset: Ex-RN Diver on charity fridge-push has cash stolen Current Affairs 5
S Push Ups - female and male Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
trelawney126 Brown and Mandelson in New Push for Blair Diamond Lil's 10
soleil Times: "Defence companies push Government for contracts" Current Affairs 1
SkullFuct Push ups Health & Fitness 30
royalbumbaclod Push-ups Health & Fitness 16
MoD_RSS Committee on Standards in Public Life announces review of electoral regulation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS How we set standards across government MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement from HM Treasury and the Prudential Regulation Authority on the implementation of the Basel 3.1 standards MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Multi-million-pound fund to boost standards across the FE sector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Artificial Intelligence and Public Standards: Committee publishes report MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Artificial Intelligence and Public Standards: written evidence MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The future for environmental standards in the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS College leaders appointed to boost standards of further education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New measures to improve building safety standards MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Raising expectations of children and parents, high standards for teachers and tackling bad behaviour: how schools in ‘left behind’ areas can improve MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter from the Committee on Standards in Public Life to public office holders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Correspondence between the Prime Minister and the Committee on Standards in Public Life MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The VMD achieves re-certification to ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Open letter from the Committee on Standards in Public Life to all public office holders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Businesses reminded to register on system to maintain environmental standards on harmful gases post-Brexit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Circular 007/2019: Eyesight standards, police recruitment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS SATs results show more primary pupils reach the highest standards MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New drive to continue boosting standards in schools MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Maintaining standards in reformed Functional Skills qualifications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Birthday Honours at the Office for Product Safety and Standards MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Colleges benefit from multi-million fund to drive up standards MoD News 0
Dabs RN Standards The Quarterdeck 61