Purple Acki

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Wilf, Sep 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does any scouse punters what frequent this website know about this loony ? Apparently he's the merseyside boogeyman, according to my oppo.

[​IMG]

http://purpleaki.com/

2. I'm not a scouser but my bezzy oppo is and I heard about him when I was based in Birkenhead.

Let me feel your muscles!

3. Yup I have heard of purple acki. He has been around along time I remember him hanging around were I went school in south liverpool in the middle of the 80's.

4. Sexual pervert,abuser of kid's, last I heard he was inside. :twisted:

5. He's my ex boyfriend. He takes great pleasure in feeling young boys muscles. :D :D

6. Or wannabe Ninja wimmin with better abs than the average!!

8) 8)

7. That 'old' report was dated Jul 3 2008 and has since been overtaken by similar offences/events:

From the same illustrious Liverpool Echo of 25th June this Year:

<<A NOTORIOUS Liverpool man with a fetish for feeling teenage boys’ muscles was was labelled a “sexual predator†by a judge as he was jailed yesterday.

Akinwale Arobieke, 48, was locked up for two-and-a-half years after a jury found him guilty of touching the calf and thigh muscles of a 16-year-old boy in Llandudno, north Wales.>>

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...d-for-touching-boy-s-muscles-100252-26722821/

8O Never heard of him before and now I sincerely wish I hadn't!! :evil:

8. Wilf :wink: :wink: This is the real Wilf .. RN style :lol http://usera.ImageCave.com/scouse/31696_131828380160579_100000002540709_391685_6846190_n(1).jpg

9. Akinwale Arobieke? Is that the Akinwale Arobieke from the Wigan Arobiekes. I'd heard he'd moved to Liverpool but thought no-one voluntarilly moves to Liverpool so he must have gone to prison there. Wasn't he a dhobi-wallah on the royal yacht? 8)

10. Indeed! I bet he's lying in an attic somewhere now...

Edit- the ventriloquist dummy, wilf, from Sailor (1976)--- not Purple Aki. Wouldn't want him lying in your attic....

11. Why does our man look like he's got a red condom over his head in the phot???

12. Cos they didn't have any green ones. 8)

13. I remember the tales of Purple Aki going back as far as when I started secondary school in 1985, basically it all revolved around him 'bumming' you supposedly!!

14. I wish I had your awe inspiring sense of humour mate!!! :roll: :D

15. XRD where you been mate, fuckin been AWOL for weeks.

Welcome back squire.

16. Hello me old china.

I've been busy setting up my business. Can't complain at being busy!!! :wink:

17. Welcome back oppo.

Setting up business?
    What down the market?
    "Cor blimey missus a full bone china dinner set for a Pony? Yer having a larf....All right i'm cuttin' me own throat here, a tenner and it's yours darling"
    :lol: :lol:
    Good luck mate.

18. Market my arse, he's got the franchise to pimp Monty and JJ.
    Blackrat gets the spotting position keeping an eye out for the filth. :D :D

Oh and the "Hot Dog" cart is not only a front, but pays the rent on slow weeks. :roll: