Puma hellrunner

older_joiner

Lantern Swinger
I'm going with a couple of other fellas, but we're doing it as individuals.

I'm entering the ONER in April 2011 and the Grizzly- valley of the bogs in March.

Those two alone will bring being shit to a whole new level.

Just did it this morning. 12 miles total distance. My time was 1hr 17min. Going to sign up next year but try and start near the front so I can get a quicker time. Its hard graft playing catch up from the rear.

Ohh no not ashamed of it, but I always like to see how fast I can do these events. Although I did make the novice mistake of buying trail running trainers on the Wednesday and trying to do a crash course of breaking them in. Needless to say it did'nt work and I now have a few blisters.

daffy1 said:
Ohh no not ashamed of it, but I always like to see how fast I can do these events. Although I did make the novice mistake of buying trail running trainers on the Wednesday and trying to do a crash course of breaking them in. Needless to say it did'nt work and I now have a few blisters.
Daffy

Well done, I think that time is really impressive myself.

Re those blisters, Scholl do some really nifty gel 'plasters' especially for them which really help.

I've been wearing silly shoes recently and they are a godsend.

http://www.boots.com/en/Scholl-Clear-Gel-Blister-Plasters-5-Pack_21668/

yorkieyorke

Lantern Swinger
older_joiner said:
I'm going with a couple of other fellas, but we're doing it as individuals.

I'm entering the ONER in April 2011 and the Grizzly- valley of the bogs in March.

Those two alone will bring being shit to a whole new level.
Grizzly, thats my neck of the woods, i've marshalled it, thats about as far as i'd go. not my cup of tea :lol: Good luck though.

Good luck for today as well

G

guestm

cúnto said:
Christ on a bike, that was quick. How far down the field were you do you think?
Would have been about 100th with that time. There's some real animals do hellrunner.

G

guestm

daffy1 said:
My position was 101. Next year I will do it by my self, so should be a hell of a lot quicker.
Christ, that was a good guess.

Edited to add: According to the results mate you've been a bit harsh on yourself. Your net time and position are better!